Ares Games
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: New U.K. members List.

This evening we have a new pilot joining us. He is Steve, aka Vannin from the Isle of Mann.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

This evening a new pilot joins us from Berkshire. He is Paul, aka Cercle Rouge.

Rob.

Tonight we welcome a new pilot from the South West. He is Ian, aka Chianti Raider from Dorset.
    Rob.

This morning we are joined by Keith, aka pakmaras from Dorset.
    Rob.

Whilst we were away at Doncaster, we were joined by Jonathan, aka Beanie1984 from Norfolk.
    Rob.

Today we have a new pilot from Middlesex. he is Iain, aka camel crew from Enfield.
    Rob.

Today we welcome a new pilot from the West Country. He is David, aka Hadeslord from Devon.

Rob.

This afternoon I am pleased to welcome a pilot from my own neck of the woods. He is Jervis, aka Glazer from Nottingham.
    Rob.

Another new pilot from the next county. He is Mike, aka ukmike99 from Leicestershire.

Rob.

Yesterday night we gained another new pilot. He is Mike, aka Hurricane27 from Surrey.
    Rob.

This morning we have a new pilot introduced by Neil. He is Andy, aka Irwin666 from Northumberland.
    Rob.

A second pilot joins us today. He is Hobz, aka Yellow Peril from Dorset.

Rob.

Another Dorset fly boy today! Could this be an Entoyment effect perchance Flash?
    Our new pilot is Carl, aka Frag Thief from Christchurch.
    Rob.

Today we are joined by a pilot from Buckinghamshire.He is William, aka william134 from Marlow.
    Rob.

A new pilot for our Wingco in waiting. He is Simon, akaSerpent61, from that town of the Holy Grail,
    Doncaster.

Rob.

Today we are joined by a new pilot from Northern Ireland. He is Mark McCully from Derry.

Rob.

This morning we welcome a new pilot to Central England Command Group.
    He is Peter, aka The Red Peter, from Buckinghamshire.
    Rob.

This afternoon we are joined by a pilot from East Anglia. He is Pete, aka CeeGee54 from Cambridgeshire.

Rob.

This evening we are joined by a new pilot for Central England Command, He is Jonathan, aka Von Smallhausen from Buckinghamshire.

Rob.

This afternoon a new pilot joins us from Norfolk. He is Alexander, aka WhiteRabbit.
    Rob.

This evening a new pilot joins us from the South of England. he is Henry, aka Dekyras from Essex.

Rob.

This afternoon we are joined by what may well be the last pilot I sign on during my time as UK Wingco. He is D, aka dw27 from London.

Rob.

Today I have the privilege of welcoming my first new member to our esteemed forum. Gentlemen (& ladies) I present to you Filliped aka Fillipe from London. Welcome aboard Fillipe.

Chris
    Last edited by Hedeby; 01-05-2020 at 02:07.

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Good morning folks, today we welcome Jim (aka Jimbo453) from Devon to our ranks, another one for the growing South West squadron.
    Glad to have you onboard Jim
    Last edited by Hedeby; 01-05-2020 at 02:07.

Today we welcome tigerops a.k.a. Mick from Grantham in Lincolnshire, new pilot in our Lincolnshire Flight (Central England Squadron)

Today we welcome our 5th new member of 2020 - Toby A.K.A Braddito from deepest darket Shropshire.
    Welcome aboard Toby

Two new starters in a day, our 6th new member for 2020 is Tony from Edinburgh Scotland a.k.a. Cockbongo
    Hello and welcome Tony

Following the recent access issues I am delighted to welcome two more new members to our esteemed brotherhood... ladies and gentlemen I give you... Phillip a.k.a OLDGAMER from Kent

And also Mark a.k.a. TALOS from Cambridgeshire.
    Welcome chaps.

Today we welcome another new member... Heath (a.k.a. Heath) from sunny and historic Lincoln.

Today we welcome our latest new member and our 10th new member of 2020 (well actually he joined us on the 18th but the carrier pidgeons seem to be having problems dodging the flak) Chris a.k.a. CMR from Norfolk.

This morning it gives me great pleasure to welcome our latest new member, Phil (a.k.a. HARRYTATE) from Mersyside, with a moniker like that he sounds like another two-seater fan. Welcome aboard Phil

Joining us on 29th February (his anniversaries are going to be a long time coming...) is our 12th new member of the year, Sean (a.k.a. ALGONQUIN) from Dorset. Welcome Sean, hope you enjoy the 'drome...

Today, March 2nd we see our 13th new member of 2020. Welcome to Leon (a.k.a. LEON) from Reading in Hampshire. Welcome to the Aerodrome Leon.

Glad to see that despite the world shutting down around us we are still able to attract new memebers. Our latest new member is Dave (a.k.a. FIWI) from County Avon in the SOuth West of our green and plesant (and now closed) land... Welcome Dave

I would like to welcome our 15th new member of the year, Don (a.k.a. Donespina)Manchester in the sunny North of England. Welcome aboard Dom

Despite the current lockdown it is great to see that we are still getting new members through. Today (30th March) we welcome our 16th new member for 2020 Christian (a.k.a. Xtian) from the great metropolis of Newdigate in sunny Surrey. Welcome aboard Christian.

Another new member, today we welcome no.17 Pete (a.k.a. Tad) from Bedfordshire (no matter what Vodaphone say !) Welcome to the 'drome Pete

Another day, another new member, our 18th this year. So it delights me to be able to welcome Michael (a.k.a.Mscott) to our ranks. Welcome aboard Michael.
    Last edited by Hedeby; 04-04-2020 at 14:22. Reason: Cant spell

Genuinely delighted to welcome our newest member today, all the way from The Channel Islands (Jersey to be precise). Only the 2nd ever member from the islands. So it’s a very warm welcome to Gareth (a.k.a.Gareth)

It is my delight to start the Easter weekend with two new memebers of our on line community, firstly from what is a very sunny Nottinghamshire today we have Andrew, (a.k.a. Secretgeek - aren't we all Andrew) so welcome please Andrew

Our second delivery, courtesy of the Easter Bunny (obviously flying a 2 seater...) is Neal (a.k.a. Nibbs453) from beautiful Gloucestershire (where I should be heading for an Easter break, alas, thats not happening). So welcome to The Aerodrome Neal.

Today we welcome our 22nd new member of 2020, and its Glynn (a.k.a. 1970Pilot) from Nottinghamshire, Rob's neck of the woods, so he will be in great company. Welcome to the 'Drome' Glynn.

Following rapidly on (apologies for the split infinitive) we have new member number 23 for 2020, ladies and gentlemen, please give a big welcome to Darren (a.k.a. Digger) from the heart of Staffordshire, in the very middle of our green and pleasant land. Welcome Darren.
    Last edited by Hedeby; 04-19-2020 at 06:07. Reason: Can't type...

It is with great delight I welcome our 24th new memeber of 2020, all the way from God's own Country of YORKSHIRE !! (Yes I know I was born in Essex, but I have been here for over 30 years now). Today we welcome Diego (a.k.a. DiegoRH) from Sheffield. Its good to have another 'Northerner' on board.

On this Star Wars day, I am delighted to be able to announce that we have another new member to our on line community. Ladies and Gentlemen we have Brian (a.k.a. DirtyBri) from Lincolnshire, joining our expanding Battlestar Galactica Squadron. Welcome aboard Brian (or is he actually a Cylon ???)
    Last edited by Hedeby; 05-04-2020 at 08:33.

Today we welcome our latest new arrival, so put your hands together for Brian (a.k.a. ReallyWilde) from North of the border in bonnie Scotland (inverness to be slightly more precise)

Today I am delighted to welcome our 27th new member of this somewhat challenging year, I am especially delighted as he is from the People's Republic of Yorkshire (South Yorkshire in fact), so please welcome (all the way from Sheffield) Ian (a.k.a. Bendybus), welcome to the Aerodrome Ian

Another glorious sunny lockdown day, another new member... today we welcome Gary, (a.k.a. Hu Rhu) from that beautiful corner of our green and pleasant land that is Wiltshire. Welcome aboard Gary

Another new arrival on this day, our 29th of the year, we have Jon (a.k.a. JAA) from Wiltshire (thats 2 in consecutive days). Welcome Jon

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast