Ares Games
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: New U.K. members List.

Today we have our first new member for the month of May. We welcome Alan (a.k.a. Alan Compton) from down in Gloucestershire, so yet another new recruit for the South West Squadron. Welcome aboard Alan.

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

I am delighted to announce that as of today we have two new members for our forum.
    First up from Scotland, we have Drew (a.k.a. Graf von Anonym), welcome aboard Drew

Our second new member is from the opposite end of the country, from the very garden of England that is Kent (allegedly), and we welcome aboard David (a.k.a. Belis1) from Westgate on Sea

Today we welcome another new member to our community. Another one from the garden of England (so another recruit for the South of England)... so its a big hello and welcome to Mark (a.k.a. Cibertiger2 ) from Edenbridge in Kent.

Another god awful wet day in Yorkshire, however on a brighter note I do get to welcome another new member of our forum. So today we welcome Seth (a.k.a. SethLewis) from the West Midlands. Seth was briefly on as Dark Severen but this has now changed. (23/05/21)
    Last edited by Hedeby; 05-23-2021 at 09:02.

A beautiful sunny day and another new member to our forum (our 27th of the year). Today we welcome (all the way from Manchester) Dale (a.k.a. MrWings), welcome aboard Dale.
    Last edited by Hedeby; 05-30-2021 at 12:16.

I return from a few days away and the floodgates have opened, well OK, not the floodgates, but it is nice to be able to welcome a couple of new members. First up (and our 28th new member of the year) we have a new addition to our BSG Squadron Andy (a.k.a. AdmiralAndy) from the west Midlands, so welcome aboard Andy.
    Last edited by Hedeby; 06-06-2021 at 12:11.

2nd up, and our 29th new member of this somewhat disjointed year is Barry (a.k.a. BSH56) from the wonderful county of Essex (from Southend on Sea, where my grandparents came from). Welcome aboard Barry.

Another day and another new member, yet again from the wonderful county of Essex (I am not biased in any way, shape or form). So we welcome Richard from Chelmsford (a.k.a. CPtzeng). Welcome aboard Richard...

On this day we see our 31st new member of the year. We welcome Daniel (a.k.a. RebelScum) from Sandhurst in Berkshire. So its another new recruit for the South of England Squadron

Another sunny day in Yorkshire and another new member based in this glorious county. Today we welcome Kev (a.k.a. malteser273) from Leeds. Kev is our 32nd new member of the year. Welcome aboard Kev.

Its been a few weeks since our last new member, so its a delight to open this thread up once again to welcome Rob (a.k.a. Armitage_Shanks) to the ranks, all the way from a hopefully sunny Hampshire. So its another new recruit for the South of England Squadron.

Its been a about a month since our last new member, so it gives me the utmost please to introduce to you our 34th new pilot of 2021. From Wales we have Bleddyn (pilot name also Bleddyn). Our first new Welsh recruit for some time, so welcome aboard Bleddyn.

Well, you wait a month for a new member, then you get two in two days... Today we welcome Derek (a.k.a. dmchodge) from North of the border in sunny Scotland. Welcome aboard Derek.

and another... so today we welcome Martin (a.k.a. MadLordSnapcase) from down in the South West (Devon to be precise). Martin is our 36th new member this year... and I'd love to know the story behind the pilot name...

Our 37th new member of 2021 comes from Rugby in Warwickshire, so its a warm welcome to Rob (a.k.a. Major Easy). So welcome aboard Rob.

Number 38 for 2021 and another new pilot from North of the border... Today we welcome Billy (a.k.a. Bishop33) from South Lanarkshire. Welcome aboard Billy.

Following a successful Doncaster event, we have another new member. Today we welcome Jon (a.k.a. Jongadsden) from the South Gloucester area. So welcome aboard Jon.
    Jon will be joining our South West Squadron under the watchful eye of Chris (Boney10)

40 not out... I am delighted to welcome our 40th new member of 2021 to our community. So today we welcome Phil (a.k.a Phil Walton) from gods own country of Yorkshire (well the West bit of it at any rate). Greetings Phil...

Number 41... as we move into October , we have another new member of our forum. Today we welcome Dom (a.k.a. Spoonfrog) from the South West of our green and pleasant land. So Chris, another new recruit for your squadron.

Today we have two new members joining our forum. Firstly we have Simon (a.k.a. Syborg3D) from Wallingford in Oxfordshire. So that's another new pilot for the South West
    Simon is a producer of 3D printed Planes (and tanks and ships). Nice to meet you at Newark, and welcome aboard Simon.
    Last edited by Hedeby; 10-11-2021 at 13:37.

Our second new member (and our 43rd new member of the year) is Ed (a.k.a. Tedward) from Leicestershire. So thats another new pilot for the Central Squadron, welcome aboard Ed.

44 down... our newest member (and 44th of the year) is Myk (a.k.a. Half Cocked) from Peterborough in the East of England. Welcome aboard Myk

Number 45.... Today we welcome our 45th new forum member for 2021, from the Bournemouth area we welcome Justin (a.k.a JuD), so another one for the South of England. Welcome aboard Justin.

A couple of new members over the past few days, apologies I haven't been around to officially announce them, but delighted to see that one of the new chaps has already announced himself.
    So I would like to formally notify you of our 47th new member of the year... from Northamptonshire (lovely place, lived there for years) we welcome Mike (a.k.a. HauptmannHummel) Welcome aboard Mike.
    Last edited by Hedeby; 11-14-2021 at 12:34.

Jumping back to number 46, I would also like to welcome Richard (a.k.a Themeltyman0)... all the way from our glorious capital city, that there London. Welcome Richard

number 48 has arrived... today we welcome our 48th new member of the year. So its a big aerodrome welcome to David (a.k.a. diqi) from Reading in Berkshire. So its one more for the South of England Command - one for you Tim

and another... today we welcome number 49, and todays its another one for Scotland. So its a big Aerodrome welcome to Karen (a.k.a. webby12) from East Kilbride in South Lanarkshire.

and ... we finally reach number 50 for the year... It my absolute delight to welcome our newest member from North of the border.. so a big Aerodrome welcome to Finlay (a.k.a. BSGFionnathos) from Scotland.
    Finlay has also become the latest member of our BSG Squadron.

Well the sudden mini surge in new recruits continues unabated. I have the pleasure of announcing another two new members (with a potential third undergoing checks as we speak). First up, and our 51st new member of the year we have Andy (a.k.a. Sarracenia). Any hales from West Glamorgan and joins our Wales & Ireland Squadron. Welcome aboard Andy.

Hot on Andy's tale (hopefully without jammed guns) we have our 52nd new recruit, so its a warm welcome to Brian (a.k.a. Clubguy) Brian is from Warwickshire and joins the Central England squadron. Welcome Brian.

Well we have broken the one a week target for this year with our 53rd new member. Another new recruit from North of the border, from the fabulous city of Edinburg we welcome Eric (a.k.a. chocks away), welcome aboard Eric.

A new year and we have already seen our first new member. So as we welcome 2022 we welcome Gordon (a.k.a. GordonChalcroft). Gordon hails from my old stomping ground of Northamptonshire and joins the Central England Squadron

Despite some issues with incoming emails, I am delighted to welcome our second new member of 2022. So its a warm welcome to Stuart (a.k.a. DiscoStuart). Stuart hails from Leeds in God's own Country.

and then it was three... our third new member for 2022 is Ian (a.k.a. Wolfbrother) from Worcestershire. Welcome aboard Ian.

We are already up to 4 new members for the year.
    Today I am delighted to welcome (from the magnificent railway town of Crewe in Cheshire) Grattan (a.k.a. Grattang). So welcome aboard Grattan.

One more for the ranks... today we officially welcome our 5th new recruit of this year. All the way from sunny Norfolk we have Gary (a.k.a. Gazz), welcome aboard Gary.

Its been a while but we have another new member, and I'm delighted to see he has already started posting. So its a big Aerodrome welcome to Sam (a.k.a. Commonpeople). Sam hails from the wonderful metropolis that is Woking, in deepest darkest Surrey.

Still having an email problem, so am having to rely on electronic missives from A.V.M (Retd.) Kyte to alert me to new members. So (all be it a couple of days late), today we welcome another new member from beyond Offa's Dyke in Wales (well Swansea to be exact). So get the drinks in for Flash (a.k.a. Lord_Flashheart). Welcome aboard sir.

Another new member and something of a genuine rarity, a pilot from The Channel Islands, from Guernsey to be precise. So it is a huge delight to welcome Keith (a.k.a. brown@cwgsy.net)
    Welcome aboard Keith...

A couple of new pilots have graced our Aerodrome this week. (Thanks to Rob for finding their details as the emails are still not coming through). So first up we have Steve (a.k.a Sweekesuk) from Bristol in the sunny South West, so one for your ranks Chris. Welcome aboard Steve.

2nd of our new chaps and from the magnificent county of Essex (not that I am biased in any way) we welcome Stuart (a.k.a. Neatos) from Colchester. So one for Tim's South of England Command. Welcome to the Aerodrome Stuart.

Well its been over a month since I have been able to add to this thread, so it brings me immense delight (and some measure of relief) that I am able to say the drought is over... Today we welcome Richard (a.k.a. Rogue20) from Ipswich. So its one more for the Norfolk Flight and the Central England Squadron. Welcome aboard Richard.

Two in a day (which is nice)... as it is always proper to have ladies first we welcome Madeline (a.k.a. MaddipUK) from Somerset. Welcome to the Aerodrome Madeline. I hope to be able to make your acquaintance at an event soon.

Second up for today we have Ben (a.k.a. Ben Rawlings) from Braintree in the county of my birth, the wonderful Essex. Welcome aboard Ben, hope to catch you at a show sometime soon.

Another day and another new member. Today we welcome Roger (a.k.a. Skull&Bones) from Bedfordshire. (One more for the South of England Squadron Tim)
    So welcome aboard Roger.

Today we wish a belated welcome (my fault!) to our latest new member (and 15th of the year) Dom ( a.k.a. PostalChaozz). Dom is from Poole in Dorset, so he is lucky enough to have Entoyment on his doorstep. So its one more for the South West Squadron.

Our second new member for the day is a legacy signing as they say. Its a huge official welcome to Andy (a.k.a CptIronsighta). Andy hails from Mablethorpe in the bomber county of Lincolnshire. Andy will be quite a familiar face to many especially those on the Sails tables at recent shows. Andy is the son of Simon (Maverick) and its always great to welcome in another generation.

A new starter and an apology for one that somehow slipped through the net. So its a belated official welcome to Simon (a.k.a. Sunburnt) from Leeds in the glorious county of Yorkshire. Good to see you are already posting...

Two new member to add today (as opposed to ones from a fortnight ago). First up we have Darren (a.k.a. DLSMITH) from just down the road in Retford (Nottinghamshire), welcome aboard Darren, hopefully we will see you at our Doncaster event at the end of September...

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast