Ares Games
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: New U.K. members List.

Second up we welcome Julian (a.k.a. Verbaluzi). Julian hails from Bedford (unsurprisingly in Bedfordshire). Welcome aboard Julian hope to see you at a show or event soon.

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Its been a while but the hot weather has brought us a new member... joining us from a very sunny Kent, we have Dirk (a.k.a. Biltong). Another pilot for the South of England Squadron, so one of yours Tim. Welcome aboard Dirk.

I am extremely pleased to welcome another new member. Today we welcome Melissa (a.k.a. Midge Hiker) from Dudley in the West Midlands, so one for the Central England Ranks Steve ! Welcome aboard Melissa.

A rare treat for me today as I get to welcome a new member from right here in sunny Doncaster (South Yorkshire).
    So welcome aboard to our newest member James (a.k.a Raven40k) Would be great to see you at our upcoming annual gathering, also here in Doncaster. (See relevant threads)

It's been a while since we were able to welcome a new member, so I am really pleased to be able to extend a warm welcome to Rob (a.k.a. Dragonlord38) from the Bomber County of Lincolnshire. Welcome aboard Rob, delighted to see you already active on the forum.

Time to welcome another new member to our ranks. Today it's the turn of Malcolm (a.k.a. Mally t*) from Cleethorpes in Lincolnshire. Welcome aboard Malcolm.

After a few days away stressing over a school OFSTED inspection its great to be back and to introduce THREE new members to our aviation family. First up today we have Billy(a.k.a. BillyS1961). Billy hails from Airdrie in bonny Scotland. Welcome aboard Billy.

Our second new pilot is John (a.k.a. TimeCommander). John is from Grimsby in Lincolnshire. Welcome aboard John. Interestingly John is the third new pilot from Lincolnshire in the past couple of weeks... must be something in the water out there.

Finally today, our third new face (and our 27th New member this year) is Alex (a.k.a. askar82) from Staffordshire.
    Alex joins our Battle Star Galactica Squadron. welcome aboard Alex

A bit of an autumnal surge happening here as we have another two new pilots to welcome to the mess. First up (number 28 of the year) we have Mike (a.k.a. Debrad). Mike hails from Perth & Kinross over the border in Scotland. Welcome aboard Mike.

Number 29 sees a new member from the South West (one for you Chris). All the way from Bristol we have Scott (a.k.a. Scottj). Welcome to the 'drome Scott.

Number 30 for the year (which is seeing a little bit of a late surge), we have Kevin (a.k.a. Kevini). Kevin comes from the very picturesque Flushing in Cornwall. So one for the South West (Chris). Welcome aboard Kevin.
    Last edited by Hedeby; 12-08-2022 at 11:05.

and now its 31... delighted to be able to add yet another new member to our ranks. this time we welcome John (a.k.a jfox61) from Farnborough in Hampshire (just down the road from where the airshow is held, lucky chap) So its one more for the South of England Squadron (Tim)

As we near Christmas we have another new member, number 32... so its a big Aerodrome welcome to Yin (a.k.a. TMMITFM) from Dunbarton in sunny Scotland. Welcome aboard Yin

Creeping towards the new year we have another new member. Today we welcome Adam (a.k.a. Iorwerth) from Gloucestershire, so that's one more for the South West Squadron. Welcome aboard Adam.

well one last new member sneaking in under the wire marking the end of 2022. We had 34 new members to our forum last year (not as many as some previous years but still encouraging). So without further ado I would like to welcome our final new member of the year, from the wonderful (I'm not biased) South Yorkshire we have Bill (a.k.a. Bill McCartney), welcome aboard Bill.

We have our first new member of the year. The honour of being the very first of 2023 goes to Jim (a.k.a. Brookhouse) from Lancaster in Lancashire. Welcome to the Aerodrome Jim.

Our second new member of the year is Stephen (a.k.a. stevthom1) from London. Welcome aboard Stephen.

Rapidly on the coat tails we have our third new member of the year. Today we welcome Phil (a.k.a. Phil_Raw) from Pottersbury in my old stomping ground of Northants.

Our fourth new pilot for 2023 is Mark (a.k.a. Ma4k) from Hampshire. So its one new recruit for Tim and the South of England Squadron. Welcome aboard Mark.

After a quiet start to the year we have our 5th new member for 2023. We welcome Steve (a.k.a. Madjack7) from Burgh Le Marsh in the Bomber County of Lincolnshire. Welcome aboard Steve.

Number six... This time we have Bob (a.k.a. Shadowscout) from London. So one more for the South of England Squadron Tim. Welcome aboard Bob.

So, a couple more new pilots for the mess.. first up, and lucky number seven for the year we have Keith (a.k.a. the_doctor) from up North in Gods Own Country (the very picturesque Ilkley, to be precise). Welcome aboard Keith.

Also flying in we have our eighth new starter, this time from Wales.
    So I would like to welcome William (a.k.a. sollythepenguin) to our esteemed company.

Been away from the keyboard for a bit, turn my back for a minute and we have three new members. First up we have Gav (a.k.a. Arthurfab69) from Burton Upon Trent in Staffordshire. Welcome aboard Gav.

Second up and another new pilot for the Central England Squadron we have Mark (a.k.a. Twintin) from Nottinghamshire.
    Nice to see Mark has already posted.

Third of our three new arrivals, we have Dave (a.k.a. VonSweets) from my old stomping ground of Halifax in West Yorkshire

Its been a while what with system outages and other fun and games but I am delighted to welcome another new pilot to the ranks. So its a big welcome to Lutz (a.k.a. Luiluei) from Beaconsfield in the Home County of Buckinghamshire. Welcome aboard Lutz. One for the Central England Squadron Steve !

Great news, we have another three new members to welcome to the site. First up we have Phil (a.k.a. PhilT602) from Hitchin in Hertfordshire. Welcome to the Aerodrome Phil.

Our second new pilot is Duncan (a.k.a. Swissdunky). Duncan hails from Slough in Buckinghamshire, so another one for the Central England Squadron, and our second recent joiner from Buckinhamshire.

Finally (for today) we have our third new starter, (again from the Central England Squadron, and yet again from Buckinghamshire - Beaconsfield this time), so its a big Aerodrome welcome to Mark (a.k.a. mwa_2023).

Another couple of newbies to add to the ranks (which is nice)... first up from my old stomping ground of Northamptonshire (Wellingborough) we have Nigel (a.k.a. Chamamico). Welcome aboard Nigel.

our second new member on the day is from God's own Country of Yorkshire (well the Eastern bit), Hessle to be precise (where my granddaughter goes to school incidentally). So welcome aboard to Peter (a.k.a. Spener89)

Another couple of new starters for us, which is nice... first up we have Peter (a.k.a. Wildgeese) from the Isle of Anglesey in sunny Wales.
    Welcome aboard Pete

Update... looks like the user name is now Cavendish
    Last edited by Hedeby; 08-20-2023 at 09:54.

Next up we have John (a.k.a. JohnBM) from Redditch in Worcestershire, so one more for the Central England Squadron. Welcome to the Aerodrome John.

So as our annual gathering looms large we have another new member to welcome to our fold. Today we welcome Neil (a.k.a. Spud) from Stoke on Trent in the Potteries, home of several great breweries !
    Last edited by Hedeby; 08-29-2023 at 04:13.

Delighted to announce another new member to our ranks, from the other side of Hadrian's Wall we have William (a.k.a. Rod) from Midlothian in Scotland. Welcome to the Aerodrome William (or is it Will? - let us know...)

Another sunny day, another new pilot flies into view. Today we welcome Roy (a.k.a Cheshire001) no prizes for guessing where Roy is from.
    Welcome to the fold Roy.

Into October and we have our 24th new member. Today we welcome John (a.k.a. Adler) from North of Hadrian's Wall in South Lanarkshire in Bonny Scotland. Welcome to the 'Drome John.

I am delighted to welcome our 24th new member this year, nice to see after all these years we are still attracting new members. So today its a big Aerodrome welcome to Simon (a.k.a. BigFatFred) from Sutton Coldfield in the Midlands. So one for the Central England Squadron.

Two more new faces this week, which takes us up to 26 for the year. First up its a big Aerodrome welcome to Mike (a.k.a. epslom3). Mike joins us from Merseyside.

second of our latest batch is Paul (a.k.a. pmc815234) - which will look good on a polo shirt, lol.
    Paul joins us from County Down across the sea in Ireland. Welcome aboard Paul.

One more new member joining us in the mess today... so we welcome Mike (a.k.a. Ghostage) from the borderlands of Herefordshire.

Today we welcome our 28th new member of the year. So please raise your glasses to Robert (a.k.a. Oldrobt) from Bolton in Lancashire.

As we near the end of the year it’s great to welcome another new pilot. Today we give a big Aerodrome welcome to Rob (a.k.a Rasweetnam). Rob hails from the bomber county of Lincolnshire.

Its a new year and we have our first new member... so to day we welcome Peter (a.k.a Major Kent) from my origin land of Essex. Welcome aboard Peter.

Its been a while but we have a second new UK member this year, so please join me in welcoming Waldemar (a.k.a Wal) from Somerton in Somerset. Another one for the South West Squadron.

Excellent news, we have another new member, this time we welcome Jason (a.k.a. BaronSilloc). Jason hails from Thatcham in Berkshire

Not sure how this one slipped through the net (I blame the email system), but later late than never... so I would like to officially welcome another new pilot to our ranks, so welcome aboard to Suzie (a.k.a. Suzie) from Blandford Forum in Dorset.

Today we welcome a new pilot from Lichfield in Staffordshire, so a rookie for the Central England Command. Welcome aboard to Colin (a.k.a. STAFFORD IPMS), using his official title by the sounds of it, lol. (Check out their website part of UK IPMS)

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast