Ares Games

Thread: WoW and WoG

Default WoW and WoG

Can the rules of the WoG be applied to WoW.? Is Glory better than WoW?

Hi Tony,

They are the same game. The name changed when the company that produces it changed.

got to love the game either way

Users Country Flag

Name
    Andre
    Sorties Flown

Are they exactly the same. The release of the bombers has recharged mine and the kids interest in the game and with owning a couple of the WoW rules is there any need to get the WoG rules.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Goberfish View Post
    Are they exactly the same. The release of the bombers has recharged mine and the kids interest in the game and with owning a couple of the WoW rules is there any need to get the WoG rules.

Cheers
    You really need Flight of the Giants to use the Bombers Andre. I think they are downloadable on here.
    Yes indeed. Here they are.
    http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/dow...do=file&id=541

Rob.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Andre
    Sorties Flown

The two WoW boxes I have are Burning Drachens and Flight of the Giants and was wondering if there was any benefit or need for the Wings of Glory WWI Rules and Accessories Pack

Cheers

Hi Andre
    As far as we are aware there are no basic changes to the rules. Some of the aircraft have had maneuver cards and climb rates changed. So it would appear that you do not need to buy anymore rules.
    Changes I know off
    Seimens Stuckett DIV. Climb rate reduced from 1 to 2
    Eindekker maneuver cards changed from P to a new deck T
    I think the DH2 maneuver cards is changed too.
    These we will get when those aircraft are released.
    Hope this helps
    Linz

I believe that whilst the Basic Rules will not change there will be some modification to the rules for Altitude & the new Rules book due in June will include ALL the optional Rules from BD & FOG.

I think the biggest draw for the new Accessories pack for long time players is that it will have all 4 damage decks in it. But, if you have all of those, there really is no need to by the new rules.

I am picking it up for the school games club I run, just so we have all the current rules in one place. Oh, and for C and D damage decks, as I don't have any box set but the Deluxe.

Dave