Ares Games

Thread: Enfilade Convention in May

Default Enfilade Convention in May

Olympia, Wa. hosts the Enfilade gaming convention every memorial Day weekend (Last weekend in May). It is focused mainly on historical miniatures gaming. Last year Bill (Conepipe in the Nexus site) and I put on several games at the last minute that were a lot of fun. This year we will be a little more organized and there will be a number of Wings of War games available. I hope to put on up to 4 (all WW1). So anyone who can make it, come on down and have a good time.

I'm hoping that the Baloon Busters and Series 4 miniatures are available by then.

Pooh

Bummer it's in WA. That sounds like a lot of fun. Be sure to share any custom scenarios you guys come up with for the events and pictures!!!

Will do. I have several senarios in mind but will wait until I get to see what the others want and get some playtesting done before posting them. I'll give a report (with pictures) of how the con goes.

Pooh

I'm really looking forward to hearing about it at a minimum. Let us know, as well, about how you organized things so that folks who are planning events for local 'cons this spring and summer don't necessarily have to reinvent the wheel.

One thing I'm doing, that I didn't do last year, is start making plans early. The conventions the end of may but the convention will likely be soliciting games in march. I'm already in communication with the local WoW enthusiest, who in turn knows the event organizers and another group that may be putting on WoW games. If we can set things up now, we can probably reserve a group of tables for the whole event . We can also have each group have events on that table so that we don't conflict with each other and so no one person has to carry the load.

Pooh