Ares Games

Thread: Confusion over pilots and missions

Default Confusion over pilots and missions

Hi All Just read Quims execellent AAr for mission 2 and found that my pilot Jon Grisham ,who I had already used in my mission 2 was wounded in Quims head to head with the Bulldogs Fortunatly, he was wounded in my mission too but he got a kill

Can I suggest that next mission we fly with at least 1 pc character and the wingmen are randomly generate by for example Sven. If we tell Sven in advance the character we are send ing up and if needs be his plane it will avoid double flights of the same pilots.

Open to any other suggestions, and if Sven is overloaded I will volunteer.
    Paul

Please have a look at our original roster.

First post from Joaquim:

http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...n-The-Bulldogs

There was already a Jon Gresham.

You replaced Mr. Stokes KIA with Jon Grisham:

Quote Originally Posted by tikkifriend View Post
    Sven or Quim
    Just to let you know I have chosen Lt Jon Grisham as a replacement live character, if that is ok
    Paul
    So we have a Gresham and a Grisham.

Watchdog organizes the complete roster with missions, planes, etc. for Bulldogs and Eagles.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...jNE1ZQnc#gid=1

(There is a Gresham, too)

The short roster is an overview for our squadron thread.
    Last edited by Marechallannes; 04-03-2012 at 09:10. Reason: adding Watchdogs roster link

Quote Originally Posted by tikkifriend View Post
    Hi All Just read Quims execellent AAr for mission 2 and found that my pilot Jon Grisham ,who I had already used in my mission 2 was wounded in Quims head to head with the Bulldogs Fortunatly, he was wounded in my mission too but he got a kill

Can I suggest that next mission we fly with at least 1 pc character and the wingmen are randomly generate by for example Sven. If we tell Sven in advance the character we are send ing up and if needs be his plane it will avoid double flights of the same pilots.

Open to any other suggestions, and if Sven is overloaded I will volunteer.
    Paul
    Important issue, Paul.
    I had a problem after mission 1 when both my PC were bruised/wounded and I had to fly a NPC in the 2nd one.
    But there may be a confusion, I see it in your squadron.

Yes, I created a Google spreadsheet containing both squadrons.

I shall update it as soon as the results are clear, including the rolls for wounded and shot down pilots.

I'll do all that rolls tomorrow.
    With that, I'll upload the new thread for voting and the new mission: Mission 3: The Hunter in the Skies

But today, I still have a lot of work to do.

Take your time, Quim. We are grateful for what you've done so far for our amusement!
    . So there will be a HUNTER in the skies and we all will be a game, right? You should give him a kind of sun in the back option and super loaded experimental machine guns (a damage card +2)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbomber View Post
    Take your time, Quim. We are grateful for what you've done so far for our amusement!
    Thanks, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackronin View Post
    I'll do all that rolls tomorrow.
    With that, I'll upload the new thread for voting and the new mission: Mission 3: The Hunter in the Skies

But today, I still have a lot of work to do.
    Hats off to you Quim , Work just seems to get in the way of the better things in life , but it pays for the planes

Paul

I am happy to go along with whatever you do Quim. It has been so much fun so far.
    I'm even running one of my own tonight with Herr von Rogerstein who is up here for the next two days. So we will be flying on the same side for once against the AI's.
    Rob.

Thanks, friends.
    I'm posting everything tonight.
    Take photos and write down an AAR, Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackronin View Post
    Thanks, friends.
    I'm posting everything tonight.
    Take photos and write down an AAR, Rob.
    Can't do I'm afraid. Already got a big AAR to write up today for the KoTA we flew this afternoon with Stormkahn. With the next AI game coming up I just can't fit it all in with Hosting Chris for two days as well.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Can't do I'm afraid. Already got a big AAR to write up today for the KoTA we flew this afternoon with Stormkahn. With the next AI game coming up I just can't fit it all in with Hosting Chris for two days as well.
    Rob.
    No problem. Have fun!