Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132
Results 1,551 to 1,572 of 1572

Thread: Over the Trenches Officer's Mess

Setarius's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Dale
    Sorties Flown

Best wishes to your daughter's quick recovery. And we'll see what HTs are going to be flying soon

Quote Originally Posted by Kustenjaeger View Post
    I'm off to the US on Sunday for a week for business and then off to Spain for a week to see our son and his girlfriend (and their two kittens). So I won't be getting to the next scenario until the end of the month.

Last weekend we saw a cat at a local cat sanctuary who was there because she damaged her owner's model train... Luckily someone adopted her quickly as otherwise my WoG planes might have been at risk! Our actual little feline adoptee, who arrived today, is quite shy so I think it will be a while before he is interested in batting planes off the table ...

Regards

Edward
    Off to Spain myself in Feb to see our son and family. He lives in La linea and works in Gibraltar so it's off to see the war tunnels again !!!

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

Fingers and toes crossed for your daughter Pete

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

Wishing for the best outcome on your step-daughter's surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumptonian View Post
    My step-daughter has surgery today, but I hope to get it posted this evening.
    Dust off your “Harry Tate” or other 2-Seater ...
    Best wishes for your step-daughters surgery Pete!
    Will be about 5 to 6 weeks before I get to play 18 & 19 unfortunately. (Bloody foot!)

Kylee's surgery went well. She is recovering nicely and has an appetite.

Thanks for the well wishes, guys.

Mission 19 is up ...

Glad to surgery went well.

Thanks for the mission!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumptonian View Post
    That's great to hear Pete. Send our best wishes

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Great news indeed Pete. Congrats to the whole family

Baz, have I missed something here? I know you damaged your foot coming down some stairs, but I didn't know it would take so long to heal up!! That's not good at all

One good outcome Pete, and to mollify Baz somewhat, My pledge for 2Second Invasion" went in today with an extra Albert Ball ordered.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

One good outcome Pete, and to mollify Baz somewhat, My pledge for 2Second Invasion" went in today with an extra Albert Ball ordered.
    Think I'm about to succumb to that one too, if it isn't too late Thanks Zoe - nice AAR

Quote Originally Posted by mikeemagnus View Post
    Great news indeed Pete. Congrats to the whole family

Baz, have I missed something here? I know you damaged your foot coming down some stairs, but I didn't know it would take so long to heal up!! That's not good at all
    G'day Mike! Unfortunately I fractured the flat bone where the two small toes join the foot. Only a hairline fracture but it means a Moonboot & no driving for 6 weeks hence the Mission delays . Oh well can catch up on lots of reading & DVD's.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post

Rob.
    Many Thanks Rob!

G'day Mike! Unfortunately I fractured the flat bone where the two small toes join the foot. Only a hairline fracture but it means a Moonboot & no driving for 6 weeks hence the Mission delays . Oh well can catch up on lots of reading & DVD's.
    Ouch Well best of luck with that and hope it heals well Baz.

And yes, I signed the pledge, having said I was not interested. I guess, if it gets the kids interested in early aircraft it'll be worth it I have to admit, the models do look great

Default D.8 Chart update for Q,W Decks

For chaps using my D.8 charts I found a (schoolboy) error in the Q,W chart where I managed to put a steep 90 turn beside a stall
    Came to light whilst exercising some new kites in a solo game. I have corrected and posted the Q,W v.3 chart in the files section.
    If any of you find something like that in other charts please let me know. Ta Dave.
    Last edited by flash; 02-03-2018 at 01:35.

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    For chaps using my D.8 charts I found a (schoolboy) error in the Q,W chart where I managed to put a steep 90 turn beside a stall
    Came to light whilst exercising some new kites in a solo game. I have corrected and posted the Q,W v.3 chart in the files section.
    If any of you find something like that in other charts please let me know. Ta Dave.
    Thanks, Dave - got it downloaded.
    Now to update my Excel version.

Here's the download link in case anyone else wants it.

Cheers Dave - shall download immediately - and whilst here, may I congratulate you and your family on your forth coming grandfather status. Never fear buddy, you will love it far more than you anticipate

OK QWv3 downloaded - thanks
    Last edited by mikeemagnus; 02-05-2018 at 14:08.

Question

Dave I wonder if I might be able to swap my March BRF with either Bob or Dale as I will not get the Moonboot off until mid March & it will be very difficult to work up a mission before then.
    Sorry to have to disrupt the Roster but s*** has happened!

No worries mate, it can be anybody - so anybody want to step up for this one ?!

Setarius's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Dale
    Sorties Flown

I'll go ahead and work up the one I had in mind for my month and have it ready for March.

Thanks Dale, that will help us out, I'll swap Baz into your slot for now.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Setarius View Post
    I'll go ahead and work up the one I had in mind for my month and have it ready for March.
    Many Thanks Dale for stepping into the Breach! Rep Inbound!

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132