Ares Games

Thread: Super Zeppelin Build Pre-view

Default Super Zeppelin Build Pre-view

Just in from our spy network across the channel . . . plans are afoot for a new threat!

Word has it the Germans are building a new secret fleet of terror!

New hull compared to the old, appears to be longer and larger in diameter, could this be the Super Zeppelins of rumor and horror?

Stay tuned skysters! Clipper under cover

Looks truly terrifying - I shall be ordering extra Buckingham ammunition in the hopes that this will help shoot this terror weapon down.

I have already ordered another Bristol Fighter, and strengthened my ground defences to combat this menace Brian.
    I may even need to order up more balloons.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I need to see this "How to do", I'm itching to make a Zep for some time now.

I hope you don't lend it to Austro-Hungarian allied!!

Clipper,
    A new type, or an upscaling of your earlier work to 1/144? Either way, very impressive!
    BofB

Still at 1/214" scale due to our games short gun range, they also fit our game table nicely and have room to fly. This build is of the Super Zeppelins and scales out to 36.5" long, and the Altitude Climber varient will be 36" long. Lots of cool detail changes and colors too!

Clipper

What would you use for a playing area? Half court basketball court or just your back yard? Back yard would be good very realistic terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackronin View Post
    I need to see this "How to do", I'm itching to make a Zep for some time now.
    Check this thread out, if you hadn't seen it yet:
    http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...irigible-Redux

Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Thumbs up

Better let Trenchard know so he can speed up the Home Defence Camel project!

Look forward to progress pictures

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Great, I was just getting used to the 'old' zepps. Now this new menace. arrgh! Better get some more Dolphins and Brisfits.

well.. given time I'll have 4 camels from number 10 Naval Squadron to combat this.. but really.... I just want to fly cover with it in my Jasta 10 Pfalz planes.. lol..