Ares Games

Thread: WOW movement cards A to XD pdf

Default WOW movement cards A to XD pdf

Sorry for this simple question but I have some planes on order and was looking at the movement cards pdf. Next to the deck letter there is a number that goes from 6 for deck A to 2.3 small bomber base for deck XD. What does that mean please?

I am presuming that the number under each manoevre is the number of cards of that type in the deck?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Sorry for this simple question but I have some planes on order and was looking at the movement cards pdf. Next to the deck letter there is a number that goes from 6 for deck A to 2.3 small bomber base for deck XD. What does that mean please?

I am presuming that the number under each manoevre is the number of cards of that type in the deck?
    G'day Gary!
    I think you will find that is the amount of straight line forward movement for each deck in Cms.
    I am sure one of the Committee working on the Official/unofficial Stats will confirm that.

Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    I think you will find that is the amount of straight line forward movement for each deck in Cms.
    Correct. And the small number under each card is the number of cards of that type.