The Zeppelins are ready to fly! I repeat: the Zeppelins are ready to fly! Okay then! I finally have enough mental energy to do this!

They are 1/144" scale, which makes them around 6" diameter by 45" long. Come with Wooden base and brass tube stands (adjustable to 2 heights - the telescopic stands proved too wobbly), suggested instructions for play, damage card and management card. Movement cards are not included but the XD is suggested (used on the Zeppelin Staaken). The box has been a challenge as well, I have provided a custom congregated box with sleeve lining for strength and foam isolation blocks to prevent shipping damage (as best I can); the case works as a carrying case for safe transport to games.

I have tried to keep the price in a realistic number, however they are too cool to keep adding onto (211 parts, 35 process points, 25 hours easy in each one, and a lot of engineering, hair pulling etc.), so there is no way I can break even on my time, so the price with shipping box is $220 USD. Postage will be determined on your address, so if you are still interested or not, please contact me asap so I can get them to those who also want one. Another set will be available next fall. USPS shipping rates based on a 4.5# box 8" x 8" x 48" with 10 day delivery we are looking at $40 U.S. and I did a test to Great Britain which estimates at $70. Colors: There are 4 each of Tan, Grey, Camo, one Dark Blue except as noted below

My challenge now is I have 13 and more want them, so here is the list of interested parties in order of my receipt so far:

Blackronin
Guntruck
Flying Helmet
Matt56 (Camo)
Atharil
Nightbomber
Ken@sunrise
Grumpybear
RedCoon2
Walter Nowtny (tan)
Stumptonian
Milcoll73
FastGit
BB401
Maverick

Andrea (A special edition is already set aside for you)

As you can see there are 16 names for 13 Zeppelins, so if you need to bow out, there is no shame, and I will be making more this fall. Thanks for all your patience and encouragement. Our hope is to use this and all my sales from these and other minis to fund a trip to NZ for Mrs Clipper and myself to visit our boys and see the country. Thanks again! Dave and the elves.