Ares Games

Thread: To Your Planes!

Default To Your Planes!

To Your Planes NC pilots.

Please PM me so we can begin working out a date/time for the first Wings of War Fly-In located in Cary NC. I'll work with my FLGS to secure time, space, and advertisement ahead of time, but I will need more than just me in attendance this time.

If you're ready to take to the dizzying heights of 8 pegs...PM me and let's get this going.

drbubba

Keith, Myname is Stan Wilkins (live in Raleigh) and new to Wings of war...However I am in it big time for a while...email me at bubbascoop@bellsouth.net or call me on my cell sometime (919-649-8015).. thanks Stan (aka Dr. Bubba)

Absolutely. I'll shoot ya an e-mail. I'm likely to run everything out of The Gamers Armory in Cary (http://www.gamersarmory.com) because the owner is an awesome guy, they have probably the best gaming space available, and he was just starting to stock everything when the whole Nexus thing went out which soured him a bit. He does, however, keep great stock of stuff that he sells so getting people in the store will lead to him stocking everything. I've run demos at All Fun n Games before as well and back when Cerebral Hobbies was open over in Chapel Hill.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Lucas
    Sorties Flown

Up in Boone way higher in the Mountains but tell me the day and I'll do my best to get down there on the day.

Wendell here. Looking for players. Have 95% of the WWI Planes and 85-90% of the WWII, with a set of the Tripods.