Ares Games

Thread: Boxed sets

Default Boxed sets

For those interested Toyworld in Tower Junction Christchruch NZ have all the boxed sets as well as a number of the booster packs both WW1 and WW2.
    $24.90 for boosters
    $59.90 for game sets
    Linz

Man, the prices down there are crazy!! I feel for you guys

Yes that is about 25% more than I can get them here in GB if they are available .
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Brain View Post
    See http://www.milsims.com.au/node/107491

See why Shapeways is so popular here?
    Certainly can Zoe.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Yes that is about 25% more than I can get them here in GB if they are available .
    Rob.
    As anyone heard of a UK stockist ,my LGS who as always got me everything before don't think they are getting the new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Brain View Post
    See http://www.milsims.com.au/node/107491

See why Shapeways is so popular here?
    That's only a dollar more then the same plane in FUD... but it's painted and has a stand and deck. Still a crappy price though!

Two seaters here are around $32 each
    Scouts $25 to $29
    Little wonder we buy online so much
    Linz

Quote Originally Posted by itchy View Post
    As anyone heard of a UK stockist ,my LGS who as always got me everything before don't think they are getting the new stuff.
    Dom will be stocking them.He already still has a few of the originals in stock. Also Heron Games. Please PM me if you require more info on U.K. stockists.
    Rob.

PM sent Rob ,thanks.

The revised deluxe set is still available here at a reasonable price:

LINK

Caveat: It's the French version. But, the minis have no text, and the maneuver text don't really either. So, if you're willing to download and print the rule book, well, you can still get good minis for retail plus shipping.

"Why is it called 'Warhammer 40,000'? Because that's how much you wind up spending to put together a proper force." ;)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by csadn View Post
    "Why is it called 'Warhammer 40,000'? Because that's how much you wind up spending to put together a proper force."

LoL

Bishbosh

Quote Originally Posted by Linz View Post
    For those interested Toyworld in Tower Junction Christchruch NZ have all the boxed sets as well as a number of the booster packs both WW1 and WW2.
    $24.90 for boosters
    $59.90 for game sets
    Linz
    Toyworld Tower Junction is great for games considering it is a toystore - I miss it. Toyworld Tauranga is pretty poor in comparison.

Yeah same problem here in Dunedin
    Thankfully we do have a good LGS that's friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    :thumbsup: LoL :lol::lol::lol::lol: :smack: :cheezy: :thumbsup:
    Don't laugh too loudly -- you seen what it costs for a complete series of _WoG_ minis? >;)

A heck of a lot more here in NZ than anywhere else by the look of it!