Ares Games

Thread: wanted: flight decks/damage decks/plane cards

Default wanted: flight decks/damage decks/plane cards

if your planing on geting the "NEW" wings of glory sets, i'll be interseted in cardsets frrom all four boxed sets. that is items inside box's.
    please list cards/set from/$ wanted dont for get shiping.
    will be sending USPS MO for payment, NO PAYPAD!
    send offline emails to < BOOMER_PETE@YAHOO.COM >

happy happy joy joy 4/19/13 got FOTG's i am happy even if it was missing some small stuff, i can always PRINT OUT the missing parts.
    now iam looking again for Manuver decks A , B , C , or any of the WW2 stuff. would like anyone near 67669 to email as to possible game nights.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	idea for ww1 wings2a.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	86953
    Last edited by boomerpete53; 04-19-2013 at 17:51.

Can you be more specific about the decks you need Pete.
    I may have a couple floating about in my spares box.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by boomerpete53 View Post
    if your planing on geting the "NEW" wings of glory sets, i'll be interseted in cardsets frrom all four boxed sets. that is items inside box's.
    please list cards/set from/$ wanted dont for get shiping.
    will be sending USPS MO for payment, NO PAYPAD!
    send offline emails to < BOOMER_PETE@YAHOO.COM >
    I have a Deluxe box set, minus the planes, I can sell you/trade you. Send me PM Pete.

Cheers

I have many, what are they worth? I have the thick red card decks a many bases for airplanes...
    calfaber@shaw.ca

please send all info to : Boomer_pete@yahoo.com (considering booster paks are going for about $6 -$8 figure the COST PER ITEM they would have to be CHEAP!
    would like any manuver card sets, and plane cards. (really looking to find a FOG set for under $30)

Quote Originally Posted by boomerpete53 View Post
    please send all info to : Boomer_pete@yahoo.com (considering booster paks are going for about $6 -$8 figure the COST PER ITEM they would have to be CHEAP!
    would like any manuver card sets, and plane cards. (really looking to find a FOG set for under $30)
    Well... check this out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchdog View Post
    How much would the great deal be? FotG is available here for CZK 480 (about USD 25).
    That's a pretty solid price, even considering shipping. I'd suggest contacting Watchdog if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by calfaber View Post
    I have many, what are they worth? I have the thick red card decks a many bases for airplanes...
    calfaber@shaw.ca
    Hey Cal. Your mail box is full... mind sending me a pm? I'm interested in the bases and decks you may have kicking around.
    Thanks.

I'm also interested in any extra maneuver decks that people have.
    It would be nice to find someone local to Toronto so that we can avoid postage. (Heck, we could even get together for a game or two!)

I think i may have hit a deal, i am waiting to hear back after easter. has FOG boxed set + lottsa other stuff that i didn't know i wanted (YOUALLKNOWHOWTHATWORKS!) LMAO

SEE UPADATE ABOVE
    Last edited by boomerpete53; 04-19-2013 at 17:53.

Cal: I could use two or three J decks and bases for Albatross D.III

I am looking for some XA, XB and XC decks, if anyone has any.

I'm getting FOG for $60... (including shipping)

Well I've got a couple of M decks and a O deck which I don't need if anyone is interested please send me a PM.

I've got a bunch of Top Fighters Booster packs for any DVII's

I would love some Albatros DIII stands/cards myself as well!

C0ldh8rbour

Are you (or anyone else) interested in these? 4x Wings of War and 1x Wings of Glory

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0829.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	146.3 KB 
ID:	85606

Default plane cards

C0ldh8rbour:Are you (or anyone else) interested in these? 4x Wings of War and 1x Wings of Glory.
    I thank you for the offer but am only playing WOW WW1 right now! i'll make the jump to WOG if i start NEEDINGthe urge for WW2. Someone grab these up quick!

Name:	17fokker.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	85616

I'll be posting the M & O decks out next week, I'm really sorry I haven't sent them out sooner, but they'll be sent on their way chaps and that's a promise.

Yes to the first 4 can you PM me with contact details and costs please.

Quote Originally Posted by C0ldh8rbour View Post
    Are you (or anyone else) interested in these? 4x Wings of War and 1x Wings of Glory

Name:	IMAG0829.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	146.3 KB 
ID:	85606