Ares Games
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pre-Order with our new site sponsor, 12-7 Games and you could win a Series 1 mini!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    I make it a point to buy my initial planes from the LGS as they always have table space for us to play or games and run Knights of the Air campaigns. Any secondary planes (for repaints and prizes) I order via the site sponsor to support them. A win-win-win in my book.
    Same here. I buy one of each from the LGS & the site sponsor!

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    No offence to Bill (12-7-Gamer), and I was very pleased with his service, but I prefer to buy from my LFGS when possible; the cost difference isn't that great, and he'll give me a discount on special orders.
    For me there is a sizable discount -- FLGS is strictly Retail; whereas even with S&H, online is at anywhere from 25-35% off. And if it's a big-enough order, shipping is a non-issue (in fact, with the last round of minis and sets, I put the WW2 Deluxe Set with the Bombers in order to bring the cost up to where I got free shipping; thus, I got all of it with free shipping).

Quote Originally Posted by csadn View Post
    For me there is a sizable discount -- FLGS is strictly Retail; whereas even with S&H, online is at anywhere from 25-35% off. And if it's a big-enough order, shipping is a non-issue (in fact, with the last round of minis and sets, I put the WW2 Deluxe Set with the Bombers in order to bring the cost up to where I got free shipping; thus, I got all of it with free shipping).
    And that's why game stores are closing up left and right. Unfortunatly, I have no store near me. If I did... i'd support it.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Navy View Post
    And that's why game stores are closing up left and right. Unfortunatly, I have no store near me. If I did... i'd support it.
    It's worth noting: Most of the FLGS in Portland work on the "social club" model now -- they sell games; but they also rent gaming tables, sell snacks, etc. (there's an empty storefront next to Rainy Day Games in Aloha which used to have a pizza place; I've often suggested to them trying to open a buffet restaurant in there, and offering a discount for anyone who brings in a receipt from the gaming store -- talk about "instant markets" :) ).

Small world! I used to fly models from Hillsburo and Tigard in the '70's! Hobby shops were far and few between then!

Clipper

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    Small world! I used to fly models from Hillsburo and Tigard in the '70's! Hobby shops were far and few between then!
    Huh. Pity RDG is overrun by CCG players these days.

I just saw that the Wings of Glory WW1-002-Rules and Accessories Pack release date has been pushed back from June to July. If anyone has this item on an order with the WW1 fighters will not receive their fighters until we receive the Rules and Accessories Pack. If you want to delete the Rules and Accessories Pack from the order and place a separate order for it, please send me an email to "contactus@12-7-games.com" with your request.

Bill

We will begin accepting Pre-Orders for the Heinkel He.111 and North American B-25 Mitchell Special Packs soon. Here is a link to the Ares Games website with more information about these planes:

http://www.aresgames.eu/games/ww2-wi...-special-packs

I want to make everyone aware that these models have a July release date and I have scheduled our store to close from 20 July through 27 July for a vacation with my family. Faced with a possible dilemma, here is what I will do if the release date occurs such that it will cause a delay in Pre-Order shipment due to my vacation:

Anyone that places a Pre-Order through my store for the Heinkel He.111 or North American B-25 Mitchell Special Packs and we do not ship in time for the Release Date (meaning on or before the Release Date) will receive a coupon good for $5 off their next purchase.

If you do not want to place a Pre-Order, but would like to purchase one (1) of the four (4) new planes after the Release Date, please leave a post here so I may plan my purchase from our distributor. We are required to order at least one month before the release date, so you feedback is important to us.

Thanks and I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Bill
    Last edited by 12-7-gamer; 06-02-2012 at 08:07. Reason: Additional Information

We are now accepting Pre-Orders for the new Wings of Glory WW2 He-111 and Mitchell B-25 bombers. The retail price is $29.90, but you can Pre-Order them at only $19.40 each. The expected Release Date is July.

You can review the information in our store using this link:

http://12-7-games.com/catalog/pre-order-items

Thanks.

Bill

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234