Ares Games
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Order with our new site sponsor, 12-7 Games and you could win a Series 1 mini!!

Default Pre-Order with our new site sponsor, 12-7 Games and you could win a Series 1 mini!!

12-7 Games is now taking Pre-Orders for the up coming WGF and WGS miniature releases. Take advantage of this special offer to not only save money, but for a chance to win a free Series 1 Richenbacker Spad XIII!

Special Pre-Order prices are:

WGS Singles $8.40 - Save $4.55!

WGS Starter Set $45.25 - Save $24.65

WGF Bomber Packs $22.50 - Save $12.40!

Each member that places a Pre-Order will be entered into their drawing for a Series 1 Richenbacker Spad XIII miniature. One entry per member and you must enter the code below in the notes section of your order to qualify:

Aerodrome - Username

Username = your user name. So, if I was to place an order, I would enter the code Aerodrome - Oberst Hajj

Lets help support the site that supports ours and good luck to all that enter in the drawing!

I have highlighted the area of the checkout page that you need to enter your information in this screen shot:

Name:  127.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  113.5 KB

Entries into the drawing are not confirmed until your pre-order items have shipped.

Great to have a sponsor

I must admit, I was shocked to see they are selling Barker's Camel at $80 though...

Dave

Just ordered five bombers but they did not link my order to aerodrome : (
    -Clipper

I will probably end up getting my bombers from these guys, even with shipping it is cheaper than the preorder price over here :/

Dave

I will probably preorder from here in the next few days, even though I never preorder anything.

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    Just ordered five bombers but they did not link my order to aerodrome : (
    -Clipper
    Was there a notes section during the checkout process? You will have to manually enter your information during checkout.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat of Vengence View Post
    Great to have a sponsor

I must admit, I was shocked to see they are selling Barker's Camel at $80 though...

Dave
    Talking with the owner, Bill, they managed to pick the currently out of print miniatures up well after they hit the rare status. In fact I think it was just in the last couple of months that they got them. As such, they had to be nearly going rates for them. They wanted to make the available to anyone that might want to finish out their collections, so they put them up on their site.

I am in for 5 myself. Just had to have an extra do a repaint. Holding out for the worlds record bomber game. LOL
    Tony

It was a bill on the webshop 124,4 dollar how many costs must i pay to deliver to Germany then?

I have done it. Ordered the 4 bombers and the new 12 planes, but when I tried to enter in the discount box my name it said it was not a known discount. I have not seen any Notes box.

How about a capture of the order screen that shows the codes and the boxes we are supposed to put in them?

So when I checked out I did not use the discount box. There is a comment box further down. I entered the drawing info in this box. I did not get any acknowledgement of my entry. They did manage to take my money without any problem.
    Tony

We have received several orders for the new Wings of Glory sets. When ordering, enter a note in the "Comments" section just below the payment option. Your note will appear in my system. You will not receive a response that you have been entered for the drawing. When I ship your order you will receive a confirmation that you have been successfully entered into the drawing. Your entry into the drawing is not valid until we ship.

If you placed an order but were unable to enter your Aerodrome username, send me an email with your Aerodrome username & I will gladly add it to the order. Be sure to identify yourself so I know which order to add it to. The email address to send your username is:

contactus@12-7-games.com

Please note that we do not ship any items on an order until ALL items on the order are available. This means if you combine the WW2 fighter planes with the WW1 bombers or the WW2 Starter Set, everything is held until the last item on your order is available. The WW2 fighters are scheduled for release in January. The WW1 bombers & the WW2 Starter Set are scheduled for release in February or March.

Thanks.

Bill
    12-7-Games

Edit-There is no discount code to enter. We have already discounted our Wings of Glory items for our Pre-Order pricing. In addition, our shipping calculator provides you with your actual shipping cost at checkout, no matter if you live in the USA or any other country.
    Last edited by 12-7-gamer; 12-19-2011 at 20:06. Reason: Additional Information

I've added a screen shot to the first post showing where you need to enter the info.

Thanks for your help, Keith.

Thanks, that clears it up.

Guys,

I have not been around fot awhile as I am currently deployed.

I am very happy to see 12-7 Games has joined the site. I give 12-7 my highest endorsement. I have been dealing with Bill since he first started and have come to know him personally through our mutual love of gaming. You could not ask for a better vendor who will bend over backwards to make things right and help a customer.

Give him a try and you will not be disappointed. I guarantee they will cover your six when it comes to customer service.

I agree with Afilter. There is no better online vendor than 12-7-games. Bill has fed my habit for years in War at Sea and Wings of War products!! Thanks Bill, you are indeed a high caliber individual.

Quote Originally Posted by 12-7-gamer View Post

Please note that we do not ship any items on an order until ALL items on the order are available. This means if you combine the WW2 fighter planes with the WW1 bombers or the WW2 Starter Set, everything is held until the last item on your order is available. The WW2 fighters are scheduled for release in January. The WW1 bombers & the WW2 Starter Set are scheduled for release in February or March.
    Thanks.
    Bill
    12-7-Games
    Would we be able to make 2 seperate orders, one for the WGS fighters, and one for the bombers, and get them shipped seperately?
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Would we be able to make 2 seperate orders, one for the WGS fighters, and one for the bombers, and get them shipped seperately?
    Karl

Yes, you should place 2 orders.

Thanks. Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Have never orders from 12-7 Games but thinking about getting the bombers from them.

I prefer to order from my LFGS, but with the change in distribution policy (selling game stores 6 packs only), either from Ares or Alliance, I put an order in with 12-7, so I wouldn't stick my LFGS with what I don't want.
    Karl

putting in my preorder for the bombers shortly. I am an advocate of using the local shops... BUT in these hard times... I can't beat 12 bucks off... that's getting 5 planes for just over the cost of three!

LGSs best get used to the idea of selling at a markdown -- the ones selling retail won't live very long.

It is a pity that they do not have a branch in the United Kingdom.

It is a pity that they do not have a branch in the United Kingdom.
    We ship internationally with a discount of $6/$100 ordered.

We ship internationally with a discount of $6/$100 ordered.
    Thanks Bill.
    That is well worth knowing for those of us over the pond.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Bombers pre-ordered.

But I didn't see the offer for the drawing. Anyways I already have a Rickenbacker Spad.

You were to enter "Aerodrome-Rick57" in the comments section. Send me you name I'll add it to your order.

Thanks to Bill for being pro-active and emailing me. I'm all set.

HAPPY NEW YEARS everyone!

You were to enter "Aerodrome-Rick57" in the comments section.
    OK. I *hope* I got mine right....

Quote Originally Posted by csadn View Post
    OK. I *hope* I got mine right....
    You can send me an email at "contactus@12-7-games.com" with your name & the Aerodrome username. I can check it & fix the order if there is a problem.

You can send me an email at "contactus@12-7-games.com" with your name & the Aerodrome username. I can check it & fix the order if there is a problem.
    Well, I'm reasonably sure I put "aerodrome-csadn" in the comments section....

Quote Originally Posted by csadn View Post
    Well, I'm reasonably sure I put "aerodrome-csadn" in the comments section....
    OK, but if you want me to check, please email me with you name & aerodrome username.

gundam40

ordered Hopefully it comes out soon

I pre-ordered through a different site as they are my tried and true supplier. At least this way those of you that need the series 1 mini don't have to worry about me winning it and selling it back to you

Just a note to let everyone know there is still time to enter the drawing. I will have the drawing after the release date of the WW1 Bombers. Be sure to follow the instructions above to register with your order.

Thanks.

Bill

I forgot to mention the order must contain a Pre-Order item. You may still Pre-Order the WW2 Starter Set and the WW1 Bombers.

Just order one of each Bomber.

I preordered 6 p40's and the starter box set and I am still waiting for them! lol

Ron, They were shipped Saturday. You should check the tracking number that was sent to you. If you have a concern about your order, you may email me or send a PM.

How much would shipping be to the Czech Republic, please? Lets say if I pre-order two WWI bombers, one of each type.

Thank you for the answer.

Just go to our website, fill your shopping cart. Go to the checkout & it will calculate the shipping for you. thanks for your inquiry.

Bill

Just go to our website, fill your shopping cart. Go to the checkout & it will calculate the shipping for you. thanks for your inquiry.

Bill
    Unfortunately, that does not work.

I tried setting the shipping calculator to various regions and postal codes in my country, but to no avail.

There were problems getting a shipping quote. Please verify the delivery and product information and try again. If this does not resolve the issue, please call in to complete your order.

hey I pre-ordered back in january,2, and I just pre-ordered the second 2 bombers so how do I enter the contest?

oh I see oh well missed that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Watchdog View Post
    Unfortunately, that does not work.

I tried setting the shipping calculator to various regions and postal codes in my country, but to no avail.
    Send me a PM & I will discuss this with you.

anyone that has placed a Pre-Order but didn't register for the drawing should send me a PM with their name & order number.

Well, it looks to me like things should be going rather nicely -- and soon. April 2012 is the release month. Hmmmmm. Today is April 8th.

12-7 Games should already have them in their warehouse.

Can't wait for my bombers to arrive.

Go 12-7, go!

Dang it! I forgot completely about this, and I pre-ordered the bombers

Sorry, guys. We do not have the bombers,yet. My latest info is that they will arrive in the US around 12 April. Once they get to the US, a "Street Date" (release date) is set. We will get them a day or two before the Street Date.

Once we have shipped the bomber Pre-Orders, we will have the drawing.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast