Ares Games

Thread: Calling Collinwe

Users Country Flag

Name
    Stephen
    Sorties Flown

Default Calling Collinwe

Dear Santa (= Colinwe in white beard and red suit)

I expect you've seen this already, but in case you haven't, here are the wise words of Zoe:

Colinwe's doing a "detailing kit", only suitable for printing in FUD. Send him a PM and get him to include some bombs on the sprue, as well as the lewis guns, parabellums, hotchkisses, Fiats, etc.

I don't know what a PM is in this context, so here is a separate message. We would really like to get these for Christmas, or indeed any other time really. Please could you also include some torpedoes?

Many thanks

Tede

Hi Stephen.
    I've just forwarded your message for you. PM means private message and can be accessed by clicking on the name above peoples avatar.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Just had this back from Colin, Stephen.

Hi; I've been flat out with my own business the last week but have started the detaining kit; i'll release details to you shortly, plus images etc; that way i can add a few things that i'll have missed; so the next few days something should be ready, which should be in time for santa.....

colin.

Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Very helpful. Mind you, it may be up on the site by Xmas, but delivery is probably going to be after Xmas. All the same, a welcome edition.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post
    Very helpful. Mind you, it may be up on the site by Xmas, but delivery is probably going to be after Xmas. All the same, a welcome edition.
    That's OK; the budget won't be refreshed until after the New Year anyway
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Cool! 1/144 Lewis-guns! No more fiddling around with stretched sprue and copper wire...and a magnifying glass

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Upon reading Colins report to FOK, I have this feeling going down my leg!

Can't wait for these to come out.

I also am looking forward to these coming out and yes after Christmas will be fine (money wise).

Great to see these extra parts coming!