Ares Games

Thread: California Game Conventions 2012

Post California Game Conventions 2012

Calling all pilots!

Let’s have a big turnout next year at the Strategicon conventions in Los Angeles California!
    Three big weekends:
    Presidents Day Feb 17 – Feb 20
    Memorial Day May 25 – May 28
    Labor Day Aug 31 – Sep 3

Check out the website and see if you would like to attend!

http://strategicon.net/index.php

Please reply and tell us what you think.

Volant Gun.

Well, that does look interesting. I haven't been to a game con in years. I didn't see a Wings of War event planned though.

That's why I placed this out. If we can get enough interest I would be willing to try and get us in and show off the game; But we're going to need to show them we have enough players to make it worth their interest. I didn't want to contact them until I knew we could attend in significant numbers. Thanks for pointing that out as I didn't state in the original post. :embarass:

I hope we can show them a great game in mass force!

VG

At dundracon there is a guy usually there in the open gaming area that has a bunch of planes and runs sorties all day.. I used ti live out there in Santa Rosa and have been there off and on for about 8 years.. dundracon is awesome

Hi Everybody!

I emailed Strategicon to obtain more info. I would like to set up a demonstration table for each weekend. We could fly several missions each day and have recruits join in on the fun! I'm volunteering myself so at least I can fly solo missions if need be; but it would really be fun for us to a grand battle over the Somme (table) I challenge all comers!!

Have Fun,
    Vollant Gun.