Ares Games

Thread: Strange Happenings...

Default Strange Happenings...

I just went to the Aerodrome Accessories website to see if the Cyber Monday sale was up and running yet... and was surprised with a somewhat feminine look to the site and the addition of quite a bit of NON WoG merchandise. It seems The Colonel is busy making some major changes... and is still in the middle of the work... but I did find what was there rather amusing...

...or maybe I am just hallucinating from lack of sleep... no way to be sure...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Then I must be having hallucinations too my friend... lol.. it did amuse me though...

There is an even an option for a pink theme....
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Oh my, look at the time... April 1st already?

He must be getting in touch with his feminine side
    Last edited by Burt; 11-28-2011 at 00:52.

I hear the Oberst is marketing his own perfume - eau de Castrol
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

That isn't young Bob Parkhurst is it?

Never underestimate the power of grey-silver nail polish to brighten up a metal cowling finish. Or as an excellent substitute for French Silver lacquer.

The art of makeup is good practice for painting French 5-colour cammo too.

Thumbs up

I go away for a weekend and all this kicks off. It must have been due to a dodgy bit of Lemon in my G&T. last night.
    Kyte.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Maybe if I point my wife there she'll buy some makeup and other accessories that, when they show up, will actually turn out to be WoW products!

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by jbmacek View Post
    Maybe if I point my wife there she'll buy some makeup and other accessories that, when they show up, will actually turn out to be WoW products!
    Now that's a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by CappyTom View Post
    Looks normal to me.
    There you are Tom... late for the makeup party as usual!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Quote Originally Posted by jbmacek View Post
    Some of those Shapeways 1/350 models would make beautiful earrings. Either silvered, or painted. Hmmmm.....

I'd like to hear from Oberst Hajj on this one. The story will be a beaut!