Name
    c
    Sorties Flown

Default GERMAN WW1 PILOTS BADGES

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ww1 badge1.JPG 
Views:	112 
Size:	220.4 KB 
ID:	27708Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ww1 badge2.JPG 
Views:	112 
Size:	225.0 KB 
ID:	27709Hi Guys
    Many may know about these, but I just recieved 2 German Pilots badges (repro naturally).
    The metal one with rather bulky clip was purchased from e-bay server Liliyada.il in Israel, A$6.00 to ship. The fabric badges came from - realm-trading in New South Wales down here in OZ.
    The extra propellar badge, which I think goes on the sleeve, was not advertised but appeared as part of the order. The quality of of the work with the silver thread is amazing. I hope this is of some interest.

Regards

Col

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

COOL!

Those ARE pretty cool Col. Thanks for sharing! What a great prize something like that would make for an event!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Very nice! If I had them, I'd probably then want to get a 1:1 scale Siemens-Schuckert D.I to go with them.

excellent find , like the cowman says a great prize idea as well.

If you chaps are interested in obtaining any of this sort of replica item I will post up my list of contacts when I get home on Monday.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Thanks Col for posting them for us to see!!! Rob, if you have some contacts, post them up, as I would think some of us out there would have some interest!!!

Thumbs up

Yes Col has been "lusting" after a German Pilots badge ever since I sewed my RFC Wings on my Games Club Shirt.
    We never imagined being able to source a beautifully Woven one from here in Aus.
    As you can see it is really wonderfully done & Col will be proudly wearing it on HIS Club Shirt for next Games Night.

I hear that an Iron Cross may be coming from the Kaiser as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    If you chaps are interested in obtaining any of this sort of replica item I will post up my list of contacts when I get home on Monday.
    Rob.
    I'd very much like to see that list FO Kyte! ---Walt

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Powell View Post
    I'd very much like to see that list FO Kyte! ---Walt
    Look at post 12 Walt.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."