Ares Games

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving All

Default Happy Thanksgiving All

Hello Ladies and Gents,
    I just wanted to take the time to wish all of you here a very "Happy Thanksgiving" and Holiday season....Salute and be safe....no Drinking and Flying

Last edited by J53_Badger; 11-23-2011 at 22:10.

Joseph Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and all here who celebrate it. Enjoy the Holiday Parades!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

To all you chaps on that side of the pond Happy Thanksgiving from the pilots here in Dear old Blighty.Eat drink andbe merry.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

As the Commanding Officer I am issuing a holiday stand down for all US pilots so that they may enjoy their Thanksgiving. Our brothers in arms from Canada and the UK will have to hold off the Huns with out us for a day!

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    As the Commanding Officer I am issuing a holiday stand down for all US pilots so that they may enjoy their Thanksgiving. Our brothers in arms from Canada and the UK will have to hold off the Huns with out us for a day!
    I will issue orders accordingly sir, which will be pretty easy as they are all in the bar here with me.
    Kyte.

What about the "Huns" amongst us? Including yourself, Herr Oberst
    Just kidding. A happy Thanksgiving to all of you, wherever you fly from.
    Be safe, and God Bless.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Here, here! Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Yanks!
    Likewise, here's to those who will hold down the fort while we stuff ourselves!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my state side pilots. This forum is truly a gift to be thankful for.

God Bless you all
    Tom

No change there then
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Happy Thanksgiving all. See you after I come out of my food coma

Happy Thanksgiving old chaps!

Attilio

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Aerodrome forum mates

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Brother (and Sister) Pilots!

To honour the American holiday, I'll arrange a "turkey-shooting" for my Jasta.

Hope the Engländers taste fine with cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes and "pumpkin pie".
    Last edited by Marechallannes; 11-24-2011 at 11:25.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Marechallannes View Post
    To honour the American holiday, I'll arrange a "turkey-shooting" for my Jasta.

Hope the Engländers taste fine with cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes and "pumpkin pie".
    The only bird that you will be tasting this Thanksgiving Sven is smoked Albatros with red hot lead garnish, and flaming gasoline sauce.

Kyte.

Thumbs up

Hope none of us British/Commonwealth Pilots have to fly a "turkey" over this weekend!
    We know what happens to those in the ole US of A!

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    ...smoked Albatros with red hot lead garnish, and flaming gasoline sauce.

Strike, Sir!

Will leave the bird in the Hangar and come over for a G&T.

Quote Originally Posted by Marechallannes View Post
    Strike, Sir!

Will leave the bird in the Hangar and come over for a G&T.
    Good man. I like that idea. Then we can have a proper thanksgiving.

Kyte.