Ares Games

Thread: AAR: game with Wife

Default AAR: game with Wife

My second non-solo game.

The evening of Nov. 10

A Spad XIII and Sopwith Snipe met and battled a S. Schucket D.III and Fokker Dr.I.
    An intial opening with S.S. D.III and the Fokker sliping to the left and stalling, The Spad pilot getting turned around in confusion and the Snipe slipping right left the snipe alone. soon the Snipe was hit trice and was down( I only have a few models and only 1 central power model, I was using the card for the S. Schucket D.III and my wife ingored it). A game of chase the Spad was then started while the Spad the score so hit on the Fokker Dr.I, the game ended with the Spad going down to join the Snipe.

We only played the basic rules jams only, Our first game 1 vs 1 dogfight lots if chasing ending me down in flames. Maybe after a couple of more game I'll smoke and Fire. I would have lost the Fokker to Fire damage this game.

I have gotten her to agree to another game just on date when yet.

Nice Job... keep sending out those AARs... and remember, a picture paints a thousand bulletholes....
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Well said Ken. Thanks for the AAR. David. It is always good to have an evening of games with your Good Lady. Here is to many more encounters over the lines.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Thumbs up

Thanks David for thr AAR!
    Remember the old Adage----"The Family that Plays Together, Stays Together".