Ares Games

Thread: New campaign

Cap. Baracca

Default New campaign

Hi to all!

We are more or less 10 guys that would like to begin a new campaign. Some suggest or help?

n.b. You can propose a campaign that you played if you're glad.
    n.b.b. Sorry for my poor English

Daniele, check out the Knights of the Air campaign rule set.

Cap. Baracca

Thaks a lot! It's very helpish!

Your English is fine Daniele, and much better than mine in spite of the fact that when I was a student, my Landlady was Italian.
    As the Oberst says you can't go wrong with KoTA, and it's free. The new version is out soon, but my group play with the current set which is just fine.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

yes have to agree I've used KotA for 2 campaigns ,1 for a small family campaign (5 players ) and a club game (11players ) .

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

I agree with UK WingCo, Rob, regarding KotA. It's detailed enough yet simple to understand for newbies, pilot advancement, A/C progression, variety of missions, adaptable - adding your own missions, and... It is free! The only way it could be better would if the mini's were included free as well.

Daniele, seeing the flag flying in your profile, you might also be interested in my Italian Front Campaign 1918. It mostly uses slightly modified missions from basic sets so, apart from bombing, it should be quite easy even for new players.

I just updated it.

And your English is fine.