Ares Games

View Poll Results: When playing WoW/WoG with WWI aircraft, how many does each player typically "fly"?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll

23 50.00%

20 43.48%

3 6.52%
  • 4 or more

0 0%

Thread: Aircraft flown by Players

Default Aircraft flown by Players

When playing WoW/WoG with WWI aircraft with a group, how many planes does each player typically "fly"?

I think we had a poll similar to this already Mike and as I said it is good to have a wingman if you are playing. However, some people may have changed their minds on playing more than one aircraft so it will be good to hear their views again.
    Rob.

There you go. http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...nes-to-command
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

yeah thought we had something like this before , but any way the last few games I've played its been 2 but usually a single plane is enough .

I read this poll as being slightly different than the other one.

The previous one asked how many planes do we prefer flying. On that one I answered '4 or more' - I like flying lots of planes. But when our group gets together, we each typically fly just two planes each. So I answered 2 to this poll.

I think it'd be interesting to see if the results of this poll line up with the results of the last poll.

Put down one here as generally its a small group but enough for a small area. Would like to use two or more we will see

When I play with friends we have about six to eight pilots so we each fly one.
    That is the same with WoGS or WoGII. Although I want to use two with the WoGII to give each pilot a wing man. I think as the group gets better at flying the WoGII we will be doing that.

Tom

Typically Hunter and I fly three planes each, because he likes the larger missions. Often we'll do four, and sometimes we'll do just two. Can't remember the last time we did a one on one.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Gino
    Sorties Flown

Usually, older players play with 2 planes each while younger ones play with 1.

G.

As mentioned in the other pole I generally fly with a wingman, but depending on the number of players I can add or subtract to suit the circumstances.

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by g.paoletti View Post
    Usually, older players play with 2 planes each while younger ones play with 1.

G.
    Similar to us, experienced players can (don't have to) fly 2 while newerr players fly one. We spread out the experienced players so each side has similar make up. I, prefer to fly one plane, but have enjoyed flying two if a bigger mission is needed.

When playing with just one opponent we fly with two, sometimes three planes. When playing with more players, one and very rarely two. When playing solo, between 3 to 8.