Ares Games
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maneuver Deck Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    Iain, yes, PM me your email and what decks you want a scan of.

Hello Teaticket

Think I've got it sorted. After more research. Take an Albatross D.III, remove a slip left and right from J manoeuvre deck, substitute B damage deck - Albatross D.II voila. Take a Spad XIII, remove A manoeuvre deck, substitute B manoeuvre deck, substitute B damage deck - Spad VII voila. All I've got to do now is buy some more D.IIIs n XIIIs and I'm back to mid 1916. Got the RE8s n C.IIs two seaters. Plus Nieuport 16 Ball for rockets and 17s for variety. And so the list gets bigger Think I'm in the 25+ group for models now, but it's alright, I can stop whenever I want

Quote Originally Posted by camel crew View Post
    Think I'm in the 25+ group for models now, but it's alright, I can stop whenever I want
    Sounds like denial. Once you embrace you can't stop (and join the majority here) you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by camel crew View Post

Take an Albatross D.III, remove a slip left and right from J manoeuvre deck, substitute B damage deck - Albatross D.II voila.
    Keep the 'A' damage deck; only a tiny handful of D.IIs had just a single machine gun, and they were all Austro-Hungarian......
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12