Ares Games

Thread: Ares Games website

Default Ares Games website

Ares has published their official website for the new company.

Great to see them up and running!

It's a start... still getting a little late in the game for making November/December releases to not have distributor info released and pre-sell solicitations out, but I guess ya take what steps ya can toward the goal as you can take them, right?

You mean something like this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WGSrelease.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	209.9 KB 
ID:	24757

AGSS-WGS101Z.pdf

I've not confirmed this yet, but I'm pretty sure that the same US distributors that were being used before the fall of Nexus will continue to be use (Alliance, GTS and others). Your LGS owner should be able to tell you which distributor is offering Wings of Glory and War of the Ring.

Good to see yet another sign that things are moving along Herr Oberst. It gives one a feel good factor after all the downers of the last few months.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Great news Cannot wait till Jan ,but it will be good to see the ww11 stuff on sale in December I am expecting delays and all types of problems?.

Still not sure what this bulls-eye symbol represents. Number of engines perhabs?

What bulls-eye symbol are you talking about Daniel?

The one on the base/card of the plane.

I think you are talking about the damage type icon, just above the different damage types.

If it is only a damage type icon then it is superfluous. Climb and max altitude would be better at this spot.

This is good news. Let's see whether they are any better at keeping to a release schedule than the previous companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    I've not confirmed this yet, but I'm pretty sure that the same US distributors that were being used before the fall of Nexus will continue to be use (Alliance, GTS and others). Your LGS owner should be able to tell you which distributor is offering Wings of Glory and War of the Ring.
    Boss, the sad part is that I'm pretty much my LGS owner's primary information source on WoW/WoG (and A&A), and I also tend to be Intel Support to one of the e-tailers too.
    Last edited by Diamondback; 10-13-2011 at 15:07.

We're moving forward!!! Can't wait!!!

Very exciting to see the website up and running! Time to start planning ahead for purchases in 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Boss, the sad part is that I'm pretty much my LGS owner's primary information source on WoW/WoG (and A&A), and I also tend to be Intel Support to one of the e-tailers too.
    It is interesting that you should say that Diamondback, as I am doing the same roll for my primary supplier here in U.K.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Glad to hear I only have 2 months to wait for my planes. I guess 8 planes to start and a Delux set to get the 12 for the series. Also guess the delux set will contain the new rules they have been talking about.

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Would like to see some WWI stuff. Nothing listed on the website as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Dittoing UK Wing Cos; to be fair, his primary business is comics, followed by board games.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus