Most people have to hurry
    They do not stop and see
    I'm glad that God made Grandpa
    Unrushed and young like me

Here:

Walking With Grandpa
    Submitted by: Adriann
    Author: Rodney O. Hurd
    I like to walk with Grandpa, his steps are short like mine. He doesn’t say, “Now hurry up.” He always takes his time. I like to walk with Grandpa, his eyes see things like mine; a birdie bright, a funny cloud, a penny that really shines. Most people are in a hurry, they do not stop and see; I’m glad that God made Grandpa unrushed, and almost as young as me.

http://www.scrapbook.com/poems/cat/131.html

There are a lot of good poems about Grandpa:

See: http://www.countrywhispers.com/housebehind/

I kind of liked that one, as I still like to jump in puddles, or float a stick down the gutter in a rain storm.

With my glasses half way done my nose I took great delight in reading the poem
    May we Grandpa's never forget that the simple things kids love are important.
    One of my Grandsons went through the "I do it" stage his mum and him where walking down the beach when his mum asked him to hold her hand. His reply I do it, they continued with his hands firmly clasped together.
    The number of stories we have as Grandparents of our grandchildren is tremendous and such a joy as each comes back to mind.
    Linz

I had some friends over for a deck party. They asked if their grandfather could come and I said sure. We were all having fun eating out on the deck when gram-pa said "when I was young we ate inside and did our business out side, how times have changed." He thought it was quite humorous. We all had a good laugh.

Tom

Nice poem. It makes you think. Thanks for sharing!!!