Ares Games

Thread: TRIVIA/QUIZ????

Default TRIVIA/QUIZ????

No ones responded to the trivia questions on Richthofen I posted a few days ago.

Come on fellas... somebody's gotta break the ice and post what they think the answers are.... do I need to order up a few more rounds at the bar before somebody loosens up and gives it a try?

Quote Originally Posted by usmc1855 View Post
    No ones responded to the trivia questions on Richthofen I posted a few days ago.

Come on fellas... somebody's gotta break the ice and post what they think the answers are.... do I need to order up a few more rounds at the bar before somebody loosens up and gives it a try?
    I did try to start it but gave it up after struggling with a few of the questions. some of them are a bit vague. sorry but I spent about half an hour trying to google my way through them and also checked a few of my books and it was a struggle.

*shrug*

Cheers
    GW

Quote Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
    I did try to start it but gave it up after struggling with a few of the questions. some of them are a bit vague. sorry but I spent about half an hour trying to google my way through them and also checked a few of my books and it was a struggle.

*shrug*

Cheers
    GW
    Well... have a round on me for at least giving it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by usmc1855 View Post
    Well... have a round on me for at least giving it a go.
    I wasn't knocking your trivia just frustrated at my limited patience and lack of answers.

just ignore me.

Cheers
    GW

I didn't take it as a conflict. I'm just trying to stir up some responses.

I like the idea of a Trivia Contest. I would suggest asking one question rather than a battery of them.

Quote Originally Posted by bsmith13 View Post
    I like the idea of a Trivia Contest. I would suggest asking one question rather than a battery of them.
    One question at a time wouldn't make it much of a contest... but that's fine by me. My interest is just in getting some knowledge out here in a fun, but challenging way.

How about if a thread which is started with a specific topic or theme in it's title, and anyone who had a trivia question pertaining to that topic, would post it, and the masses could respond. This would result in multiple questions and a number of responses, but all related to the theme or topic of the thread starter.
    Last edited by usmc1855; 12-09-2009 at 20:45.

Similar Missions

1. TRIVIA/QUIZ CONTEST
    By usmc1855 in forum Trivia Quizzes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 01:57
  2. TRIVIA CONTEST #1: RICHTHOFEN
    By usmc1855 in forum Trivia Quizzes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 05:30