Ares Games

Thread: Stupid Question (and yes there are stupid questions!)

ccthulu1

Default Stupid Question (and yes there are stupid questions!)

I am brand new to WoW and will play my first game next week. After reviewing the rules a friend and I questioned how to use the maneuver decks. Once a card is used, is it discarded and not available as an option until the entire deck has been used and reshuffled? Or do you get to look through the entire deck each time and choose your next moves? The later makes much more sense as why would a pilot not have the same options at his disposal each turn (barring a restricted move, etc.) Thanks for any clarification.

You get to choose from the whole deck each turn. You're not the first person I've seen wonder this, and I can attest it's an increasingly amusing sight to see the wild acrobatics that result from someone using all the cards Might make a good drinking game version...

ccthulu1

Thanks! I was hoping that was the case.

Yup to confirm for you, you get to choose from all your cards each and every turn , no shuffleing, no waiting to finish the deck.
    Good hunting

Thumbs up

Scott!

It is not stupid. I was asked the same question last weekend at the start of a DOW game. If forced to play the game that way i would always fly the DOW biplanes. They have a 22 card maneuver deck!

Rich

ccthulu1

You know, it may be fun to try the other way. Guess I should stick to the regular rules first though, eh?