Ares Games

Thread: The Guns of August

Default The Guns of August

So who all is going to Williamsburg for this?

Users Country Flag

Name
    Eduardo
    Sorties Flown

Hello Albert,

There's another thread where we've been "checking in": http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...Of-August-2015

If you don't mind my asking, what part of the state are you in? I just moved to Charlottesville and am looking for other players in the area. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by ELorente View Post
    Hello Albert,

There's another thread where we've been "checking in": http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...Of-August-2015

If you don't mind my asking, what part of the state are you in? I just moved to Charlottesville and am looking for other players in the area. Cheers!
    Hello there! I'm in Staunton, just over the mountain from you - in fact I was in Charlottesville yesterday at the hobby store! I have not played much for a while, but there are a couple of other players here too and we'll be getting together again soon. We do WWI and also land based miniature games like Battlegroup Kursk (WWII),7 Years War, ACW etc. Welcome to the beautiful Blue Ridge country!

Users Country Flag

Name
    Eduardo
    Sorties Flown

Thanks Albert, it's great to meet you! We moved from Rhode Island last fall (just in time to miss "Snowmageddon 2015"), and I've been blown away with the beauty of Virginia. I can easily see why everyone loves it here.

I just sent you a PM to follow up with you "offline". I'd be very interested in meeting up with you guys in the future. Cheers - Ed