Ares Games

Thread: seen on board game geek

nunyadbidness

Default seen on board game geek

I've been approached with reports that Italian publisher NG International, which publishes games under the Nexus Games brand, is in trouble and liqudating stock. My request for information from Andrea Fanhoni, PR rep for NG International, bounced with this message: "This mail address is not active anymore." Hmm.

Additional inquiries brought reports from two sources, one stating that Nexus Games publisher Roberto Di Meglio is no longer with the company and the other stating that reports of liquidation are correct. I'm still awaiting official confirmation of these reports from a NG International representative as well as information about what might happen with current stock, the company's current line of games, and the fate of games announced in February 2011 and the Wings of War line; Nexus Games had announced in June 2011 that it was taking over distribution of the line in English from Fantasy Flight Games, but now...?

Angry

If this is some sort of hoax, nunyadbidness will need an industry-strength flame retardant...

Any links to verify what you're saying?

Users Country Flag

Name
    Jeremy
    Sorties Flown

There is only the thread on Board Game Geek to support this.

I tried finding a verification anything but only Board Game Geek.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpos...national-nexus

Well, it says it's a RUMOUR!

I'll believe it when Nexus tells us so and right now (I checked), they don't say anything about that!

It's just a business, partners sometimes get mad at each other. If it's true, there is nothing strange in it.

Swell, I'm glad I started collecting WWI Wow Mini's back in June. If it turns out to be true, I'll at least have most of the current items before they get REAAAAAAAALLY scarce!

We'll all just have to brush up on our modelling skills and keep the game alive through this site.

James

This is a really really depressing "rumour"

nunyadbidness