Ares Games

Thread: AIR200 WWII Airforce-Axis

Default AIR200 WWII Airforce-Axis

I have found these models work great with the WoW game. They are made by AIR200 and you can get a 2 pack of unpainted planes for $6.99. Single larger planes sell for $5.99

I use the litko stands with them.

ME-109E:

Zero:

VAL:

I found the web site for the manufacture/distributor but I can't find anyone who sells them. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie3 View Post
    I found the web site for the manufacture/distributor but I can't find anyone who sells them. Any ideas?

This is where I get my mine:

http://www.lastsquare.com/

They have a great store, but also do alot of web sales.

HTH,

Aaron

Default Air 200 and Skytrex Action 200 models

I have recently started purchasing Air200 and Skytrex Action 200 miniatures to flesh out my WW2 orders of battle. There are plenty of early war types available that are compatible with the WoW DoWW2 game.

I enjoy the opportunity to paint the aircraft in specfic squadron colours, my favourites are the P-40E's from 76 Sqn RAAF.

I buy the Air 200 models from the Magister Militum website. Good price and fast delivery even to Australia.

I have attached a few photos of the finished products. I still have two Skytrex Bf-110's and two Air 200 Ju-88A's on the board.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Air200+and+Skytrex+models.jpg   57 Sqn RAF Blenheim I.JPG   VIC+formation.jpg   Aussie Kittyhawks.JPG   P39_36FS.jpg  

@ afilter,

one day you must explain to me where and how I can find some nice stands and pegs for my WoW planes... I need those rods that are in one piece and hexagonal stands as for use with AAM.

regards,

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    @ afilter,

one day you must explain to me where and how I can find some nice stands and pegs for my WoW planes... I need those rods that are in one piece and hexagonal stands as for use with AAM.

regards,
    Mine are all from Litko:

http://www.litkoaero.com/page/LAI/CTGY/AFS

Many sizes and accessories to choose from AAM and WoW compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Brisgamer View Post
    I have recently started purchasing Air200 and Skytrex Action 200 miniatures to flesh out my WW2 orders of battle. There are plenty of early war types available that are compatible with the WoW DoWW2 game.

I enjoy the opportunity to paint the aircraft in specfic squadron colours, my favourites are the P-40E's from 76 Sqn RAAF.

I buy the Air 200 models from the Magister Militum website. Good price and fast delivery even to Australia.

I have attached a few photos of the finished products. I still have two Skytrex Bf-110's and two Air 200 Ju-88A's on the board.
    Planes look awesome! ....is that a War at sea map I spy there?

Quote Originally Posted by afilter View Post
    Planes look awesome! ....is that a War at sea map I spy there?
    Why yes as a matter of fact. Both maps together are not quite as big as the WW1 Wings of War map, but large enough still for some Pacific Theatre aerial action.

Try my bloody luck with magister militum, might have to wait 30 days just to be told they don't have any and will have to wait for order to America. So not so fast a service, tardy and unhelpful on other end of telephone. Won't buy anything from them now. Just lost a customer who would. and I have to wait about 30 days to get a refund too. Try that for size.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Brisgamer View Post

I checked them out; they seem to be mostly metal, with the latest resin.
    Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    I checked them out; they seem to be mostly metal, with the latest resin.
    Karl
    AIR200 are all metal with the exception of the B17 which is resin. Armaments in Miniature (AiM) are resin.

Hi Neil,

I posted this back in 2009, since then I have moved away from MM to AIM. The only thing is MM make some later war miniatures that are missing from the AIM lineup, like the Fw 190, Bf 109F, etc. Their sculpts run second best to AIM as well.

Cheers,

Carl

Similar Missions

1. AIR200 B-17
    By afilter in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 09:28
  2. AIR200 WWII Airforce-Allies
    By afilter in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 07:27