Ares Games

Thread: BANGING ON THE BAR FOR ATTENTION

Default BANGING ON THE BAR FOR ATTENTION

I have an announcement

The Traverse City Wings of War League will be hosting a table at the Gaming for a Cure event on July 16 here in Traverse City Michigan.

The 12 hour event is an annual fundraiser for cancer research and it only cost $5.00 to get in! Although all types of games including many popular family games are played, our group has the only table that goes all day.

We would like to extend an invitation (challenge?) to anyone who would like to come fly with us, especially members from Michigan, and northern Ohio and Indiana. Please help us with our fundraising and have some fun too!

Check out the Gaming for a Cure Website at www.gamingforacure.webs.com for more information.

Charlie!

That sounds like a great event for a worthy cause!

Rich

Are you allowed to have so much fun raising money for such a great cause, sounds very sinful to me!!

Awesome idea hope it goes well and lots of Monet is raised.
    Good luck sorry I can't make it.
    Linz

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Good luck on your event. Great cause and sounds like fun! Surely wish I could be there.

Best wishes for a sucessful and profitable event Charlie. I did not know it included a painting contest Linz?
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Charlie,
    Good luck, good cause, good fun...great idea...

Gorgeous Idea...Health thru Fun. Everything that may help should be welcome, IMHO.