Ares Games

Thread: World War 1 Aircraft Videos

Default World War 1 Aircraft Videos

Hi all,

Over the past few months we've been going through our video archives and have been adding a lot of videos to our YouTube channel, here:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=HAFUVideo#g/p

We've still got a lot more to go, and while we've already added quite a few videos of the WW1 aircraft based here in New Zealand, over the next few months we'll certainly be releasing many more. Keep an eye on the channel, as some of what we'll be releasing is pretty rare stuff (for example, air-to-air footage of the R.A.F. F.E.2b that's based here)

Cheers
    Allan

--
    Historical Aviation Film Unit
    http://www.aviationfilm.com

Well done Allan! A really nice collection

Attilio

Thumbs up

Thanks Allan thats really great. I have watched many of your wonderful clips on your Home Website & really appreciate what you do.

What a fine collection they are Alan.I shall add these to my Favourites list. Why not introduce yourself to the rest of the pilots, on the Report for Duty Forum, as not everyone reads all the posts.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Hi All,

I've been a quiet here for a while now, but we've still be managing to produce some interesting aviation videos, and we'll soon be releasing some new WW1 aircraft videos. There's been a lot going on at The Vintage Aviator here in NZ over the past 18 months, and there's a number of new aircraft for us to start filming soon. :-)

In the meantime, we'd like to announce our new service here, in case it's of interest to any of you who don't spend a great deal of time on social media sites.

We're now offering a new Video By Email service where we automatically send you a short Video email message, with a link to a single HAFU video clip, anywhere from one to seven times a week! You can even customise the time of day you get the messages to suit your own viewing preferences -- that way you'll always receive the emails at the most convenient day of the week, and the time of the day, for you to watch the video (without getting into trouble from your boss or partner)!

For more detail check out the info and introductory video here:

HAFU's Unique Video By Email Service

Cheers
    Allan
    --
    Historical Aviation Film Unit
    New Zealand

Thanks for bringing that opportunity direct to us Allan, I will give it a go !

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

I concur with Dave.
    It is very kind of you to patch us in to this importunity Allan.
    Rob.
    Last edited by Flying Officer Kyte; 12-04-2018 at 02:59.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Thank you, Allan! Not one for most social media outlets, this is a great opportunity!

Thank you for assembling this library of videos, Allan.

Thumbs up

Many, many thanks Allen for that generous offer.
    I will certainly take advantage of it.

I hope to have the time to dabble myself.

Many thanks for arranging this.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!