Ares Games

Thread: 15 Minutes of extacy!

Default 15 Minutes of extacy!

It's long, but amazing! I've been playing this flight sim for the past few weeks. The graphics and game play really are this great!

Last edited by usmc1855; 05-17-2011 at 16:06.

Some of the stuff they do with the misson editor is really neat. I have ROF but my system is not up to speed so the responses are very delayed and choppy. After seeing this I will consider upgrading my rig. Was the background music from Red Baron ?

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Hey Brian that is Stud! Where did you get this? Is this Rise of Flight? Whatever it is, I want to play it! I watched this in it's entirety and was impressed with the realism and detail. Thank you for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Hey Brian that is Stud! Where did you get this? Is this Rise of Flight? Whatever it is, I want to play it! I watched this in it's entirety and was impressed with the realism and detail. Thank you for posting.
    It is Rise of Flight, and it does require a hefty system to get the best graphics and smooth game play.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by usmc1855 View Post
    It is Rise of Flight, and it does require a hefty system to get the best graphics and smooth game play.
    Thanks Brian, I put in a big type graphics card and after market upgrade video processor in my VISTA 64 to play Flight Simulator. I wonder if that would work? I know I'll ask the kind folks at Best Buy as I've been looking at it there! This is great, thanks!

Hunter,

Pop over to this forum: http://riseofflight.com/Forum/ and take a look at the General Support forum. There are several sub-forums there which specifically discuss different systems, graphics cards, etc, with regards to whether they are compatible with the game.

You can also download a free 14 day demo from here: http://riseofflight.com/en/profile/tryrof

Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by usmc1855 View Post
    Hunter,

Pop over to this forum: http://riseofflight.com/Forum/ and take a look at the General Support forum. There are several sub-forums there which specifically discuss different systems, graphics cards, etc, with regards to whether they are compatible with the game.

You can also download a free 14 day demo from here: http://riseofflight.com/en/profile/tryrof
    Thanks again!! These links are great and helpful. You're very kind.

I wish my system could handle it

Yes, ROF is a very nice game. I've had it since it came out, but hardly ever get time to play it

That looks like an awesome game, but I dont think my computer could handle it, I'm back in the stone age. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by costampede View Post
    That looks like an awesome game, but I dont think my computer could handle it, I'm back in the stone age. :-)
    My computer could handle it, but I could not. With my failing eyesight any real time games are out I'm afraid. Shame because it looks a real neat game.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Yes ROF looks like a great sim-game...If only my computer could take it ...

Finally had time to sit & watch this - the only way you could make this a better sim would be to sit in a wobbly wood & canvas directors chair wearing flying kit with the mem-sahib occasionally spraying your ace with hot castor oil !

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"