Ares Games

Thread: I just took the plunge!

Default I just took the plunge!

Well that does it.

I just ordered the WoW Dawn of War Deluxe Set and...

the complete set of both series 1 and 2 miniatures

Haha

Well Col. I did clear it with CINC-House sooo...

But the pathetic tone of her voice when she asked me what all she should be looking for in the mail was heart-wrenching

You should slip one or two little things she will like into your inbound goods... it will go a long ways in keeping her happy. I've learned it does not have to be much at all... just a little something she was not expecting.

Bart!

You have moved into a larger world! With permission is even better! Enjoy the game!

Rich

Thanks Richard I'm sure I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Hajj View Post
    You should slip one or two little things she will like into your inbound goods... it will go a long ways in keeping her happy. I've learned it does not have to be much at all... just a little something she was not expecting.
    That is genius. Col. you are good. I am going to do this right now.

That's what I like about this forum: hobby talk and marrage councilling all at the same spot
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Bartman View Post
    Well that does it.

I just ordered the WoW Dawn of War Deluxe Set and...

the complete set of both series 1 and 2 miniatures
    "Once you start down that path, forever will it dominate your destiny...."

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Hajj View Post
    Yes. Preferably shiny things

FO Kyte tells me i am leading him to the dark side, by tempting him with DOW! It is the way to happiness and enjoyment!

Rich

She does always tell me that "sparkly" things are good.

The genius of this is that if she comes to associate sparkly gifts with WoW....well, the possibilities are endless!

Gifts in kind (and not always of the same value mind!) have kept me in my hobbies and happily married for 26 years!

With the price some folks are charging for certain minis these days, buying diamonds is cheaper

Welcome to the Dark Side!!! Enjoy and keep that spouse happy!!