Ares Games

Thread: Happy Birthday Rob

Default Happy Birthday Rob

Happy birthday Rob - I trust the G&T's are flowing at the bar, and I'll be along shortly to buy you one.

Happy Birthday for real this time. May you enjoy many more.

Being a teetotaler I've never gotten involved in the usual virtual drunken revelries, but I'll buy a round on this special day.

Yes, Happy Birthday Rob!
    The boys at the mess pitched in, and we bought you a tin of spotted ****.
    Cheers!
    John

Cheers old boy, hope you got what you wanted

Dave.

What??? You had a birthday only last week! I've sent you a large and expensive pressie in the post, but can't be responsible if Royal Mail fail to deliver it.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post
    What??? You had a birthday only last week! I've sent you a large and expensive pressie in the post, but can't be responsible if Royal Mail fail to deliver it.
    I hope that Rob is more practical with Le Prieur rockets and balloons than this fledged with candles on cakes

Many thanks for all the good wishes chaps. After seeing that cake, Ive gone off using rockets. The joke about the missing pressie was closer to the truth than you may realise. Altogether a smashing day.Thanks chaps.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Happy Birthday even if later than right day ;-)

I didn't know your date of birth, departed well the day of your birthday? wishes
    Paolo

Thank you my Italian chums. It is very gracious of you to remember me.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."