Ares Games

Thread: Holy Cow I AM TIRED!!!

Default Holy Cow I AM TIRED!!!

Between the news of the FLGS closing up soon, and my back feeling like I have been put through one of those "old timey" washing machine clothes wringers... It has been a rough week... With the server acting up it has taken me almost as long to post my AAR as it did to run the vent in the first place... so go read it... and "ooooh" and "ahhh" for me... just to make me feel better.... even if you hate it....

If you do I promise not to put secret bounties on your heads... well not often anyhow...

THIS COWMAN IS GETTING SOME SLEEP! CYA TONIGHT!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Put one on mine, I put one on yours... there's a reason I used to be known by the callsign "Reaper".

Rest well... *cackle*

Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    Between the news of the FLGS closing up soon,
    The Armoury's closing! that sucks. Only there once, but it's a great place.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Put one on mine, I put one on yours... there's a reason I used to be known by the callsign "Reaper".

Rest well... *cackle*

Mine are just joke bounties... no more than a couple bucks ever... so please don't make me dead Mr. Diamondback... I am too young to get seperated into my component parts...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Amigo, unless you became a physical threat (not likely), the only time you'd have anything to fear from me is on the gaming table... in which case--and ONLY in that case, to be switched "Off" as soon as the game was over--yeah, I'd hunt you like the predators I've had to run interference against, but as soon as your plane miniature was "shot down" that would conclude the hunt.

To my education, one of the marks of a true combat professional is only doing as much fighting as needs to be done, and stopping as soon as the need to fight does. "A skilled warrior performs effectively in combat--a truly great one makes peace when he can, war only when he must."
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    Mine are just joke bounties... no more than a couple bucks ever...
    A couple of bucks? Gee, I shoulda known I was getting shortchanged!

Quote Originally Posted by tuladin View Post
    A couple of bucks? Gee, I shoulda known I was getting shortchanged!
    Quote Originally Posted by CappyTom View Post
    So I not even worth a couple...
    The higher amounts are typically are held in reserve for retaliation bounties... always give yourself room to escalate a little! And lets keep in mind that I am on a fixed income here guys!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Hmmm... makes me wonder what kind of "tickets" I could offer as long-distance bounties. An hour's research services, flying your wing for a game... the possibilities are endless.

Hey quit poaching here in the midwest! If Cowman needs a bounty, I got first dibs around here!

Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse47 View Post
    Hey quit poaching here in the midwest! If Cowman needs a bounty, I got first dibs around here!
    Nope I think CappyTom already beat you to that... he owes me...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 01:35