Ares Games

Thread: WW1 Maneuver Decks L, N and P

Default WW1 Maneuver Decks L, N and P

I recently purchased some aircraft that are missing their maneuver decks (Fokker D.VIIs, Airco D.H.2s and RAF SE5a). Does anyone have Maneuver decks L, N and P for sale OR have a scanned version of these you could share? I finally realized that the maneuver decks are the limited factor in the WoW/WoG rule set.

Bruce

Hi bruce. I have some scanned in. You would have to print them out. If that would work PM me.

Default Newcomer Looking for Maneuver Decks L, P, and U

Quote Originally Posted by camelbeagle View Post
    Hi bruce. I have some scanned in. You would have to print them out. If that would work PM me.

I'm relatively new to the World War I Wings of War/Wings of Glory games. I played the former once with my brother-in-law about a decade ago. Now I'm collecting as many aircraft and game sets as I can within my budget. As a late comer, I've been put off by the prices for the rare aircraft types. I plan to order some full-color 3D printed models from Reduced Aircraft Factory at Shapeways as a workaround, but I need their maneuver decks. Specifically, I'm looking for L, P, and U. I understand that there are scanned copies available from forum members. I've seen invitations to contact them via PM, but I'm not sure how to do that in this forum. Would someone please help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Guy B. View Post
    I'm relatively new to the World War I Wings of War/Wings of Glory games. I played the former once with my brother-in-law about a decade ago. Now I'm collecting as many aircraft and game sets as I can within my budget. As a late comer, I've been put off by the prices for the rare aircraft types. I plan to order some full-color 3D printed models from Reduced Aircraft Factory at Shapeways as a workaround, but I need their maneuver decks. Specifically, I'm looking for L, P, and U. I understand that there are scanned copies available from forum members. I've seen invitations to contact them via PM, but I'm not sure how to do that in this forum. Would someone please help me?
    I can also supply you with any deck scan you need.

To PM (personal message) you can go to the home page of the person you want to message. Click on the call name above the partcular avitar of the person you want to message, there will be a menu where you can go to their home page, or directly to private message.
    Last edited by Teaticket; 03-06-2024 at 13:50.

Someone has already helmed me out. Thank you for responding and offering to help. Bruce

Similar Missions

1. Maneuver decks Y and G...or Y vs G
    By Larry R. in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2023, 09:26
  2. J vs K maneuver decks
    By RJG173 in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2020, 03:08
  3. Maneuver Decks?
    By ViperPilot in forum BSG: General Discussions
    Replies: 1