Ares Games

Thread: Birthday Boy!

Default Birthday Boy!

Ding Ding !

I am ringing the bell today as tomorrow is my birthday and I may not be able to do it then.

My age will match my former profession, in the American vernacular, being FIVE-O.

So, cheers chaps - To the bar - The drinks are on me.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Happy Birthday, old chap!

Attilio

MHR's for tomorrow, Dave.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Happy Birthday, officer!

Happy Birthday!

I'm close by on your six, turning fourty-eight next week.

A very Spectacular Birthday to you Dave! May your aim be true, may you avoid the boom and fire cards, and may you have many many more birthdays to come! (Drinks are on your WingCO!) hehehe <runs from the pointy stick>
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Happy, Happy 50! ...may you have 50 more healthful and prosperous years!

Happy birthday Dave. Now try and sit in a corner so as not to fall over too much. Just words of advice from your uncle Tom.

Happy Birthday Dave.
    Have a good one. See you in the bar.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Happy Birthday, Pimms all round I think.

Crikey chaps - what a birthday - started well but ended with my daughter in hospital with some kinda hellacious virus - she was found on the floor of her bathroom at her uni - fortunately, after much testing & filling with IV drips, she's been released & back now for a little R&R at the home field.... I don't remember wishing for that when I blew out the candles !

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Crikey chaps - what a birthday - started well but ended with my daughter in hospital with some kinda hellacious virus - she was found on the floor of her bathroom at her uni - fortunately, after much testing & filling with IV drips, she's been released & back now for a little R&R at the home field.... I don't remember wishing for that when I blew out the candles !
    Sounds like you got some cardio-excitement for you birthday! Sorry that happened , but glad to hear she is doing better now!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Happy Birthday Flash and I'm glad your daughter is on the mend, great present

Thanks chaps - was a bit worried when the murse took her temp & said "Wow" (39.4C apparently). Only downside with her being home is that I had to take down the wargames table I'd slipped into her bedroom !!!

Very sorry to hear the news about your daughter Dave, but glad to hear she is getting better. All my best wishes to her for a speedy recovery.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Similar Missions

1. Happy birthday to Andrea !
    By merlindex in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-30-2021, 00:55
  2. Do you share a birthday with a famous ace?
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-30-2016, 13:58
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-14-2014, 23:17
  4. Birthday Toasts for Merlindex
    By usmc1855 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 11:22
  5. Happy Birthday Col. Hajj
    By Thrafgig in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 9