Thread: Miscmini Retail site closed

Miscellaneous Miniatures
    Captain

Users Country Flag

Name
    Kevin
    Sorties Flown

Default Miscmini Retail site closed

The webstore is currently closed. Unfortunately, creating decals, printing decals, operating, and having a life outside of the the webstore have become more than I can manage. Until I can find a workable solution, I am closing the retail portion of the website.

All open orders have been shipped.

I expect to provide updates on a bi-weekly basis.

My apologies for the extremely short notice.

Thank you all for nine years of great support.

Kevin

Thanks so much for the service you provided. I hope things improve, and maybe we'll see you open again.
    Be well, and take care of yourself.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Oh My! Thanks for the great service over the years! Take care of your life priorities first. Enjoy it as we only have one go at it. Hope you can come up with a workable solution in the future. I'm sure if you ever re-open you will be buried with orders. And thats just me! Take care of yourself Kevin.

Oh My! What the hell are we supposed to do now for decals?????

Thanks for all the great decals! Hope everything works out!

Sorry to hear, but hope you are well, Kevin. Thanks for the amazing service and quality

Really sorry to see this, Kevin.
    I may not have been one of your 'A' list customers like some others here, but you always provided me with excellent product and service.

Hopefully you can find a workable solution in the future.

Thanks for the great product and service Kevin. All the best to you.

Hope you can find a better work/life balance that suits you. Thanks for a service that some suppliers can only dream of. Hope to see you decals back in the future.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Sorry to hear that, Kevin, thanks for your good work but sanity first every time. Hope you find a solution that enables you to get back into it at some point.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

What they all said!

Sorry to see you go, but Real Life first - everything else is just an add-on!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

We wish you the best, and hope to see your products back when you can get it sorted. I've always had a good experience dealing with you!

Kevin. Thank you for the brilliant service you provided to me over the last few years. You will be sorely missed BUT you must take care of yourself first. Hope you get the work/life balance in a better balance for you. All the best for the future. Take Care

Thank you for all the sterling work you have done to improve the hobby over the years. I hope all goes well for you in the future.

Many thanks for all of those nine years Kevin. Your brilliant service will be missed by everybody. Here's wishing you well for the future

Kevin, you've been a great resource to the community, and I hope you can find a good balance with some changes.

Kevin, like most of the others wrote: THANKS A LOT for your service and quality of work !!
    And, like others also said, take care of yourself and family (before thinking of restarting) !

cheers,
    Guus
    "zet 'm op ... witte muizen !" (strijdkreet van 1e JaVa, Luchtvaart Afdeling, Nederland 1940)
    "let's go get them ... white mice !" (battlecry of the 1st Fighter Group, Army Air Force, Netherlands 1940)

Oh. Sorry to hear this. Thank you very much for your work. I will miss it.

Well, crap. I always enjoyed your custom work. But yeah, take care of yourself, and do what you gotta do.

Have you USA pilots seen Kevin's subsequent thread?

https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sh...bstore-closure

With luck, you chaps might be back in with a shout of getting decals from him soon...
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Similar Missions

1. Welcome to Miscmini's hangar
    By miscmini in forum Miscmini's Hangar
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-08-2017, 06:01
  2. Retail Therapy
    By Zoe Brain in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2016, 03:35
  3. Heavy Bomber retail release date?
    By TBone in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 2