Ares Games

Thread: DayCon 2023

Default DayCon 2023

I just now heard about this.

Has anyone information about the WGF event besides what's here? Is Ares facilitating it?

Besides this event, is there anything at the convention that a WGF enthusiast might be interested in?

Ares is not involved. This is a local Wright Flight member hosting a game (as far as I know).

There are some Check Your 6 events going on. A different but for me enjoyable air combat system.

Local convention. Just local vendors. All the games are being administered by local people who just want to have fun. No corporate sponsors or anything.

"Old Guy" who is named Bill is running a Wings of Glory game on Friday Afternoon. Some of us are thinking of doing some pick up games in the open play area as well. I will be there both days, so if you want to play some Wings of Glory I would be happy to!

Like predhead said, there are some other air combat games going on. For more info, go here:

https://www.daycongaming.com/

Looks a very professional set up for a local show. The organisers should be commended for their online programme of events. I have seen some big shows with worse ones than that Dan.

Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Looks a very professional set up for a local show. The organisers should be commended for their online programme of events. I have seen some big shows with worse ones than that Dan.

Rob.
    The gent who puts it on does a really good job. He was getting some pretty good turn out for it before the Covid mess. Hope the steam picks back up.

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-17-2023, 14:40
  2. National BEACHHEAD 2023 - Bournemouth
    By flash in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-22-2023, 10:06
  3. AAR: London Blitz at DayCon
    By Bobsalt in forum WGF: Mission Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-28-2022, 14:21
  4. daycon 2019 pics.