Ares Games

Thread: ARES GAMES Black Friday (WOG SOG)

Default ARES GAMES Black Friday (WOG SOG)

BLACK FRIDAY ARES GAMES SALE until December 12, 2022.
    Free shipping on orders of $150 (USA) and $200 (Europe) or more.

WINGS OF GLORY WW1
    Fighters 11,1$ = 10,5€
    Two-Seaters $14 = 13€
    Handley-Page 42$ = 40€
    Zeppelin Staaken $56 = 53€
    Duel Pack (English rules) 20$ = 19€
    Rules & Accessories box (english rules) 15$ = 14€
    Tripods & Triplanes Box (english rules) 25$ = 23,5€

WINGS OF GLORY WW2
    Single engine aircraft 11,1$ = 10,5€
    Beaufighter 14$ = 13€
    Do.17, Ju.88 $21 = 20€
    Lancaster 24,5$ = 23€] Tapis W2[/url][/url

WOG Mat (City, No man's land) at 35$ = 33€ (no sale)
    Altitude supports (50 for fighter, 24 for bomber) 5$ = 4,7€ (no sale)

SAILS OF GLORY
    Boats according to size: 7,95$ (7€) / 11,1$ (10,5€) / 12,5$ (11,8€) / 15,3$ (14,5€) / 16,7$ (15,7€) / 20,9$ (19,7€)
    Mat 35$ = 33€ (no sale)
    Starter box 90$ = 85€ (no sale)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1DBC2780-AED0-44BA-ADF1-6B4E8E71AB77.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	321457
    Last edited by monse; 12-06-2022 at 14:11.

Some real bargains there... fill your boots time.

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Nice sale. Sadly, no Fr decks, i.e, Bishop SE5s.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi View Post
    Nice sale. Sadly, no Fr decks, i.e, Bishop SE5s.
    Chris, I thought I noticed one for sale. Link: https://ks.aresgames.eu/products/cat...-glory/page/4/

However on reading it states that it is not available outside Europe. If it is still avaialble do you want me to buy it and send it on to you? If so drop me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hu Rhu View Post
    Chris, I thought I noticed one for sale. Link: https://ks.aresgames.eu/products/cat...-glory/page/4/

However on reading it states that it is not available outside Europe. If it is still avaialble do you want me to buy it and send it on to you? If so drop me a PM.
    No luck on the Ares European site either I'm afraid. They are sold out too.

Just saw this. Thanks for the offer anyways, Gary, very kind of you. I'm good, I'll just print a couple more Fr decks if needed. I'm lazy and would rather buy if reasonably priced to have the original cards which store more easily in my setup.

Looks like some really generous reductions there Monse. Thanks for posting.

I got an email from Ares about this and was very nearly tempted to dive into Sails (sorry, Tim) but the starter set was not reduced, and I didn't think I could justify dropping $150+ just before Christmas on
    stuff that would just add to my "basement of shame" ....

Ares has great prices. But with all due respect, I wish they'd reduce the shipping rather than the prices. Standard shipping is $20 US. And it's the only shipping price on offer. When I looked today (01/02/23), I could buy a single seater for $11.13 US (regular $15.90). Great price! --But add in the shipping, and it's $31.13 US. That's NOT a bargain.

Is it because they're in Italy? Apparently not, because their warehouses are handled by third-party fulfillment providers located in the USA.

Look most anywhere else. Miniature Market. Amazon.com. I can get a better deal there. Planes may be a few bucks more, but the shipping is far less. Quite often half. Yes, there are models Ares has that are harder to find and yes, I might be happy just to get those rare models, but for the bulk of their offerings, that's the only bargain to be had.

I don't really know what "standard" shipping is, but I'm guessing $20 isn't getting me next day delivery. I also don't care about the speed of delivery. And yes, I know I could order a pile of planes and get them all sent for the one shipping price and I'd save some cash for the bulk investment. But I'm not buying planes in bulk. Sorry. Buying a plane or two now and then is where I'm at. Buying $150 dollars of product is simply beyond my budget.

I love this game. I love the models. But really Ares, what gives on the shipping?

I have to say, the shipping was a downer for me as well. I wanted just a couple of items and the shipping cost made me not do it

Last year, we combined a mutual purchase during an Ares Black Friday sales with 4-5 french gamers located in the same area to reach the free shipping amount : In Europe, it is 200 $ (in US, 150 $).
    It is sure that these sales are not worth for just a single fighter purchase.
    Maybe you should try to contact other WOG gamers in your area.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Lutz
    Sorties Flown

20$ shipping costs ONLY and I would be lucky.
    For me to Singapore its 60$ flat rate shipping. No matter if 1 item (e.g. the small bags for WW2 WoG) or anything else.
    Have complaint this to Ares.....response: nothing
    And here are no other WoG gamers.....

btw.: I have asked, when fighter pegs will be available again. They said 2nd half of this year they will be reprinted
    Last edited by Tyrell63; 01-06-2023 at 01:21.

Similar Missions

1. Ares Black Friday sale
    By Guntruck in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2021, 07:29
  2. Ares Games Black Friday Sale
    By Naharaht in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2020, 18:45
  3. Ares Games Black Friday sale.
    By Naharaht in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2019, 18:31
  4. Black Friday Sale
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-29-2016, 15:37
  5. 12-7-Games Black Friday Coupon Code--10% off EVERYTHING!
    By Diamondback in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2014, 18:05