Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Shapeways sale???

  1. #1

    Default Shapeways sale???

    Does anyone know if shapeways is having a black friday sale like they have had in the past. If so, can you share the code.

    Thanks!

  2. #2

    Default

    Haven't seen anything but have an order coming. Like I need more planes.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobP View Post
    Haven't seen anything but have an order coming. Like I need more planes.
    It's an addiction that knows no cure Bob

  4. #4

    Default

    My wife asked me what I wanted for Xmas. I told her some planes from shapeways. See was like......"Don't you have enough of those" I was like "NO!...GIMME GIMMIE"

    Tabletop Crack!

    Gotta have something to pass the crappy winters with.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camelbeagle View Post
    My wife asked me what I wanted for Xmas. I told her some planes from shapeways. See was like......"Don't you have enough of those" I was like "NO!...GIMME GIMMIE"

    Tabletop Crack!

    Gotta have something to pass the crappy winters with.
    Too much of a good thing is never enough.

  6. #6

    Default

    Haven't heard of a sale this year.
    I just got an order so I'm good for now. In fact, 3 plates of planes for Origins are getting the wax job right now,
    along with the never-to-be-finished WH great swordsmen
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

  7. #7

    Default

    I just got email from them:
    20% off orders $200 or more: Use code 20CYBER2022
    10% off orders under $199: Use code 10CYBER2022
    The sale runs 12:01 am ET on November 28th until midnight on November 29th.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReducedAirFact View Post
    I just got email from them:


    The sale runs 12:01 am ET on November 28th until midnight on November 29th.
    Thanks for the heads up Daryl.

  9. #9

    Default

    Unfortunately, since prices went up today including shipping, after applying the coupon, the final price is higher than before....
    Last edited by Walarik; Today at 03:18.

  10. #10

    Default

    Just received my notice this morning. 20% off.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walarik View Post
    Unfortunately, since prices went up today including shipping, after applying the coupon, the final price is higher than before....
    Sneaky!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobP View Post
    Just received my notice this morning. 20% off.
    Same here. Hmmmm, what do I rerally need?

  13. #13

    Default

    They got me. 18 more Daryl FCN12s have been requisitioned. I "saved" $50
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shapeways order 11282022.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	321249
    Last edited by malachi; Today at 08:53.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malachi View Post
    They got me. 18 more Daryl FCN12s have been requisitioned. I "saved" $50
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shapeways order 11282022.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	321249
    Looks like you won't be painting planes anymore!



Similar Missions

  1. Shapeways sale
    By Teaticket in forum Shapeways Models
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-24-2019, 13:54
  2. General Shapeways flash sale.
    By Guntruck in forum Shapeways Models
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2017, 14:52
  3. General Shapeways sale
    By Teaticket in forum Shapeways Models
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2017, 18:34
  4. General Shapeways First Timer Sale
    By jbmacek in forum Shapeways Models
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2015, 13:55
  5. General Shapeways sale on WSF
    By Burt in forum Shapeways Models
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2013, 15:06

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •