Ares Games

Thread: Cancon 2023

Default Cancon 2023

https://cgs.asn.au/cancon/participation/

21st to 23rd January 2023, Exhibition Park In Canberra (EPIC)

Air combat in World War One. The Great War. The War to end all wars.

Scenarios will include actions on the Western Front in 1918, Strategic Bombing missions in the first Battle of Britain, fights between various national independence groups in 1919, and the Martian Invasion.

Depending on time available and participant wishes, there may be appearances by Snoopy vs the Red Baron in 1918, and Santa Claus vs the Martians in 1920.

Wings of Glory participation games have been run every year since 2012, and have proved very popular with young and old, newcomers and grognards. It takes 5 minutes to learn the rules, but a lifetime to master them. Each player commands one aircraft.

I'm still suffering from Long Covid, but the doc has cleared me to organise, as long as I don't overdo things. Like by walking 50m without a rest. I'm definitely improving, but am still bedridden for most of the day. I will be sitting down a lot!

Thanks for this information about CanCon, Zoe.
    I am pleased that you are improving, and may your improvement continue steadily.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Brain View Post
    ..I'm still suffering from Long Covid, but the doc has cleared me to organise, as long as I don't overdo things. Like by walking 50m without a rest. I'm definitely improving, but am still bedridden for most of the day. I will be sitting down a lot!
    Baby steps, Zoe, sorry to hear you're still under the cosh of CoVid, hopefully things will be much improved come January.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Hope things go well with CanCon.
    And prayers for your continued recover.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Similar Missions

1. Wings of Prague 2023
    By Dan-Sam in forum Prague Summer Con
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 01-28-2024, 03:35
  2. DONCASTER 2023
    By Hedeby in forum Doncaster Con
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 07-14-2023, 08:05
  3. SALUTE 2023 - London
    By Guntruck in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 43