Ares Games

Thread: New Sopwith Camel, Fokker Dr.I and Sails of Glory Shirts!

Default New Sopwith Camel, Fokker Dr.I and Sails of Glory Shirts!

I know a lot of you bought the Fokker Dr.I shirt I made back in the day and thought you might like know about the new apparel I now have access to. I can now have shirts and hoddies made. These new ones are printed on demand, so no need to get a group buy going. You can simply place an order if and when you like. Each shirt/hoodie comes in a range of color choice in addition to the color of the artwork. Sizes range from small to 3XL and you can get the design on either the front or back for most of them.

Here is what some of the designs look like:

Full Color Sopwith Camel

Retro Sopwith Camel

Full Color Fokker DR.I

Retro Dr.I

Sails of Gory full color

Sails of Glory Retro

Prices depend on what you buy and all come with free shipping in the US and take about a week to get.

International orders will have to be placed directly with me via PM due to how VAT is collected. Use the link below to see what color, size, and design options you want and send me a PM with what you want to order. I'll get you a total and you can pay via Paypal with either an account or your credit card.

You can place an order for one of the shirts or hoodies via the link below. Most designs are available with the design either on the front or back, make sure you select the correct product based on the title and images.

Bailiwick Tees

If there is something you would like but do not see, let me know and I might be able to do one up for you.

Those look very good Keith.
    Do you intend to put the info up on the Anchorage because I'm sure a lot of the sailors there would love one of those.

Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I will definitely put an order in soon.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Those look very good Keith.
    Do you intend to put the info up on the Anchorage because I'm sure a lot of the sailors there would love one of those.

Rob.
    Done sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    I will definitely put an order in soon.
    Karl
    Thanks Karl. I'm pretty happy with how the full color versions turned out.

I definitely have to get one of these.

Nice! When and where can we order?

Bravo! Seems there's still signs of life out there. Looking forward to more details.

I just added the link to the store in the first post, but here it is for convenience: Bailiwick Tees

Thanks for the link. I see a red Dr1 flying my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Done sir!
    Thank you Keith.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

They look sharp but I'm surprised there's nothing touting the Aerodrome as well as the Anchorage ?

"He is wise who watches"

Mmmm, full colour Red Triplane looks GOOD!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    They look sharp but I'm surprised there's nothing touting the Aerodrome as well as the Anchorage ?
    I might make some that mention the Drome, but adding another print to the opposite side raise the cost quite a bit. The Sails of Glory shirt already say Anchorage right one them

Just a heads up for everyone, my shirt site is having some issues and will be off line for a bit. I'll post here when it is back up and running.

Thanks for the heads up Keith. I'll wait for the go ahead.
    Last edited by Teaticket; 11-21-2022 at 09:00.

Need to replave my DR1 shirt and need a camel and a anchorage
    Any other uk members partaking ?

Great news!!! I look forward to new shirts soon!!!

I'm interested. Hmmm. Very interested

Alright, the shirt site is back up and ready to take orders! You can go directly to the Aerodrome Shirt here and the Sails of Glory shirts here.

All prices include free shipping in the US. For our UK and EU pilots I'm working out a way for you to be able to place direct orders for your self. More to come on that soon.

I have also created a new Personalized Shirt that will allow you to personalize the front of the shirt with the Wings of Gory logo with your name under the wings like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Front Personal Logo Preview.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	321111

Right now the personalized shirt is only offered with the full color Green DR.I on the back.

Name:	DrIGreenPreview.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	321112

If the ordering and production of that personalized shirt works smoothly, I can add other options for the back design.

Time to spend (more) money
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Hoodies are now back up on the site.

Hoodies are now back up on the site.
    Excellent, thanks Keith!!!

I've also added some small sticker packs. Each one comes with three stickers on it ranging in size from about 1.5" (13mm) to 5" (127mm) long on the "6x6" sticker pack. The smaller packs of course have smaller stickers on them. You can choose between a clear background and boarder or a white one. If anyone has a need for a larger sticker, let me know and I can work that up for you as well.

Name:	il_794xN.4403923868_isd6.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	321406

Name:	il_794xN.4451316707_ffzb.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	321407

I've also added some small sticker packs. Each one comes with three stickers on it ranging in size from about 1.5" (13mm) to 5" (127mm) long on the "6x6" sticker pack. The smaller packs of course have smaller stickers on them. You can choose between a clear background and boarder or a white one. If anyone has a need for a larger sticker, let me know and I can work that up for you as well.

Name:	il_794xN.4403923868_isd6.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	321406

Name:	il_794xN.4451316707_ffzb.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	321407
    Wow, thanks again Keith!!!

You're just making this more of a deal.
    Karl

I usually say i have everything i need, but...hell, I want one. Or two? Or...

Just keep us updated about your UK/EU delivery options you have in your mind.

International orders will have to be placed directly with me via PM due to how VAT is collected. Use the link below to see what color, size, and design options you want and send me a PM with what you want to order. I'll get you a total and you can pay via Paypal with either an account or your credit card.

Bailiwick Tees

Quote Originally Posted by Boney10 View Post
    Need to replave my DR1 shirt and need a camel and a anchorage
    Any other uk members partaking ?
    Just going to PM Keith for a light grey Camel

Keith, is it too late to order a shirt? Those look amazing!

~Chuck
    “Flying is hours and hours of boredom sprinkled with a few seconds of sheer terror!” Gregory “Pappy” Boyington, USMC”

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasChuck View Post
    Keith, is it too late to order a shirt? Those look amazing!

~Chuck
    Not at all Chuck. Our US pilots can order directly from the link at the bottom of the first post.

Similar Missions

1. WGF & WGS: Wings of Glory and Sails of Glory with the designer in Rome, 25th of September
    By Angiolillo in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 23:45
  2. Site: Wings of Glory Aerodrome Sopwith Camel shirts
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 02:49
  3. WGFE: Sopwith Camel vs Fokker Dr.I (Osprey)
    By Lt. S.Kafloc in forum Book Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 15:33
  4. Wings Of Glory: Fokker Dr.I vs. Sopwith Camel
    By jbmacek in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 03:49