Ares Games

Thread: Available aircraft

Default Available aircraft

Hi.
    The 'Available Aircraft' spreadsheet in the Files section doesn't appear to have been updated since 2016 (please correct me if I'm wrong) but there are now lots more aircraft available. Would anyone object if I updated this, including by contacting manufacturers, to reflect the current position? I was also thinking of adding another column, showing whether STL files are available (free or to purchase) for different aircraft. Or is anyone already doing something similar or would like to help with this?

I shouldn't think that anyone would mind you adding to the pile, Steve, you could contact the author, Steve(Guntruck) to see if he or the committee's doing anything more with it at this time.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Quote Originally Posted by stevebarb View Post
    Hi.
    The 'Available Aircraft' spreadsheet in the Files section doesn't appear to have been updated since 2016 (please correct me if I'm wrong) but there are now lots more aircraft available. Would anyone object if I updated this, including by contacting manufacturers, to reflect the current position? I was also thinking of adding another column, showing whether STL files are available (free or to purchase) for different aircraft. Or is anyone already doing something similar or would like to help with this?
    Please feel free to add to the Wings of Linen WIKI also, if you're willing to keep such data up to date. It currently lists planes from 1:100 to 1:800 from Ares, Shapeways, Valom, Sram, Paint&Glue, Red Eagle, Reviresco, CinC, Goblintooth, Heroics & Ros, Tumbling Dice, and others.

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 05:21
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 14:26
  3. World War 1 Aircraft - Royal Aircraft Factory F.E.2 Model B
    By Attila57 in forum WGF: Historical Discussions
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 02:52
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 00:17
  5. Replies: 10