Ares Games

Thread: The App has had a major update

Default The App has had a major update

I just looked in steam and this was there:-

Wings of Glory’s 1.1.0 update adds new map sizes to the game creation options, and also contains several fixes to bugs reported by the community.

New Features:
    Additional map sizes! We’ve implemented a game creation option which allows players to play with larger maps. Players can now choose from Normal, Bigger (increases map dimensions by 50%), and Huge (increases map dimensions by 100%)

The “Bigger” map is noticeably larger but still allows for a fairly fast-paced and tight game, just with a bit more room to maneuver. The “Huge” map opens up some new strategic possibilities, especially for planes with high speed but low maneuverability, and leads to a slower-paced game.

Bug Fixes:
    Fixed an issue where chat window was too big on some devices.
    Fixed an issue where chat button & window did not always display on the end of game screen.
    Increased Tooltip text size to improve readability.
    Fixed pixelation & artifacting that could occur during the opening cinematic.

Larger maps are only on solo, though. The Huge map is enormous, you can play 3 turns at full chat before you get into contact, chuck climbs and stalls in you can take longer. Size option is a definite improvement, hope it gets to the online version.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

They don't mention changes in the card database...

Andrea sent me a message:

"They checked and everything seems ok. That card could have been from a trench. Since the damage points from infantry rifles are ignored, and only special damages are taken into account, they changed it into a 0. I suggested leaving the original points, but barred/crossed since they are ignored."

Similar Missions

1. Just made Major....
    By Hedeby in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-23-2016, 01:43
  2. Major restock
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 10:00
  3. New US-Major
    By Marechallannes in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 44