Ares Games

Thread: OTT BYM Mission 9 – “The Death Of Chivalry” – 5 Dec 1916 by Vagabond

Default OTT BYM Mission 9 – “The Death Of Chivalry” – 5 Dec 1916 by Vagabond

Come, I heard the word with dread, it reminded me of schooldays, not so long ago and the summons into the Headmasters inner sanctum or the Chamber of Horrors as we called it.

Opening the door Taki followed me in to give our report to the C.O. I was a bit surprised to see my Flight Commander standing slightly to the right of the C.O. who was seated behind his desk in the leather armchair he usually favoured.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	John Vagabond a.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	317096 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ichiro Takahashi a.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	317097 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F.O.Kyte a.jpg 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	317098 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Montagu Biff Anstruther-Browne 1a.jpg 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	317099
    "Right now, I don’t have much time, with Uncle on leave I need to make the necessary arrangements for poor DuPont" and he looked pointedly at his watch. "Takahashi you were on the Dawn Patrol with DuPont, give me a brief synopsis and then we can progress on to why Vagabond here was trialling a brand new plane over the far side of the enemy lines."
    So that was why Biff was here I thought and I was for the high jump, then Taki started his report.

Name:	001 P1480857.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	317100
    "Well Sir, we were flying at 7,000’ and spotted a couple of planes in the distance, Jerome waved in their direction and as we closed I identified them as Albatros D.ll’s."

Name:	002 P1480859.jpg 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	317101
    "I took on the nearer of the two and opened fire, which he returned, but he seemed a bit of a novice, I’m pretty sure he completely missed my plane."

Name:	003 P1480861.jpg 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	317102
    "Jerome faced a CDL D.ll and waited until he was close before opening fire, the Albatros immediately burst into flames, but I could see that Jerome’s plane had taken a lot of damage as well. By that time I’d flown past my opponent and was preparing to do an Immelmann turn to get on his tail."

Name:	004 P1480864.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	317103
    "Things were a little confused for a time but I ended up on the tail of the CDL plane that had erupted in a ball of fire, the pilot was dodging all over the show trying to put it out, and the flames didn’t seem to be doing too much damage.
    As I opened fire on him my plane took hits from the cameo Dll who had gotten behind me. As I glanced over my shoulder I saw that Jerome was protecting my back and attacking my attacker, he must have hit an oil line or something because the bugger’s plane started to smoke like a chimney."

"Takahashi you’re not in the Mess Room now" interrupted the C.O. "I don’t expect that sort of language in here."
    "Err – No Sir, sorry sir," Taki looked confused, we always referred to the enemy as Buggers, or something worse and he didn’t know this wasn’t Parlour Room language.

Name:	005 P1480865.jpg 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	317104
    Taki continued “I tried closing on the flaming plane”… “Takahashi I will not tell you again” the C.O. snorted and Taki looked even more confused.
    "Err, no sir" he continued, "Ummm, yes Sir I mean, ummm", he stuttered completely off his stride, an angry C.O. will do that to you, as I’ve found in the past.
    “Carry on man” the C.O. commanded. “Err yes….well I tried to close on the enemy plane as Jerome was still chasing the cameo plane that had shot at me."

Name:	006 P1480866.jpg 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	317105
    "He was stuck like glue on the tail of the cameo plane and inflicting damage with long machine gun bursts."

Name:	007 P1480867.jpg 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	317106
    "In the meantime I’d finally got back behind the other plane and opened fire as he flashed across my sights but I don’t think I did much damage."

Name:	008 P1480869.jpg 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	317107
    "Jerome was still chasing the smoking plane," Taki halted expecting another reprimand which didn’t come so he continued.

Name:	009 P1480876.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	317108
    "I lost track of the CDL plane in some low cloud and the next time I saw him the fire was out and he was flying straight at me."

Name:	010 P1480879.jpg 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	317109
    "Fortunately for me, he overshot and I was able to get around and fired a long burst into his side, it looked like I was right on target because he broke off the fight and headed home. I turned back to the fight between Jerome and the other Albatros."
    "You didn’t chase down the plane you’d been fighting?" asked the C.O. with a hard edge to his voice.

Name:	011 P1480880.jpg 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	317110
    "No Sir - before we’d set off on the patrol Jerome had given me strict instructions to stick with him in a fight and not go chasing any plane breaking off the fight. He said that there were many pilots caught by that trap over Verdun when he was there and he wasn’t having any of that happening to his patrol, apparently the French call it 'the lame duck' ruse."

Name:	012 P1480912.jpg 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	317111
    "Very well" the C.O. said, "continue with the report."

"Well they were fighting a deadly duel, both pilots were giving each other hard knocks but eventually the Albatros just collapsed in the air and dropped to earth. Jerome's plane lurched in the last exchange of fire and I thought he might have been hit but his plane recovered and he waved to indicate the show was over and we should return to the Drome."

Name:	013 P1480913.jpg 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	317112
    "I can verify the kill for Jerome, I saw the Albatros on the ground but didn’t see any movement around it and so don’t know what happened to the pilot.
    As we landed Jerome’s plane just seemed to drift sideways, hitting the ground hard, and as the undercarriage collapsed the plane just cart wheeled along the grass, shedding bits of it along the way.. You know the rest sir."

"So I do… so I do, this is the 3rd time I’ve had to write to St Denise and explain that I’ve lost another of his Liaison Officers, C’est la Guerre, I suppose."

Right then Vagabond and the C.O. turned his gimlet gaze on me, "First you can tell me how the new Sopwith Triplane handles in the air and then you can explain what the hell you were doing with it over the enemy lines when you were supposed to be on an evaluation flight."

I’d learned from past experience that there was no use looking for excuses with this man, he saw through them all so I launched into my glowing recommendation of the Tripe Hound as we came to refer to it.

Name:	014 P1480851.jpg 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	317113
    "She’s stable in level flight I began, gain’s height like a witch, responds to the merest touch on the controls and is faster than our existing planes except maybe the Spad but I’ve not flown one of them to be able to make a comparison."

Name:	015 P1480871.jpg 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	317114
    "But when you put the stick over that’s the dream ticket, she turns on a sixpence, I was doing 180’ turns faster and with more control than with an Immelmann, although my Immelmann’s leave a bit to be desired I acknowledged carefully. I thought for a moment that there was a slight gleam of delight in his eyes but it was momentary and I might have been mistaken."

"She flies like a dream Sir and if she had a second gun the war in the air would be over in 4 weeks, as it is she might still be able to hold her own against the big 2 gun Albatros planes we seem to be up against, but it will be a close run thing. She’s better than the Pup I flew a couple of missions ago because of the extra speed, and although they can turn tightly to either port or starboard they can’t hold to it. The Triplane only turns fast in one direction but it’s like being at the fairground it’s so quick. I guess though once the Germans figure that out, they will be able to counter it to some extent I trailed off."

The gleam of delight, if it was there, had disappeared to be replaced by a frown at my final summation.

"I’ll see if I can get a few of the Triplanes shipped in to us, if your appraisal is anywhere as the mark they might hold the line until we can match the two gun planes of the enemy. Now tell me what you were doing over the lines and it had better not have anything to do with wreath dropping."

Biff gave the merest shake of his head and I adopted my innocent face, "Wreath dropping sir, no sir, I knew you wanted a full evaluation of the Triplane and the only way to be able to give you that was to find one of the enemy and shoot him down. That shook him off the scent as I continued. Well Sir you know that their scouts rarely come over our side of the lines and so I went looking for them. Couldn’t find one at all and so I decided to visit their airfield and give them something to think about for the future. After I’d given them my calling card so to speak I was turning away when one of the new D.lll’s turned up. It was too good an opportunity and so I went for him."

Name:	016 P1480852.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	317115
    "We traded shots but I knew I’d have to out fly him because the twin Spandau’s pack such a punch."

Name:	017.JPG 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	317116
    "I wasn’t sure of the Triplane at this stage and did the traditional Immelmann, he must have jammed his guns or at least one of them because he didn’t return my fire as we came together again. Smoke started from his engine but he didn’t break off the encounter so it can’t have been too badly damaged."

Name:	018 P1480868.jpg 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	317117
    "We jockeyed for position and I’m afraid he got the drop on my but his gun jammed again, I expect he was spitting feathers, although I was quite happy about it."

Name:	019.JPG 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	317118
    "At this point I just put the Triplane into a tight circle, he wasn’t expecting me to turn so tightly and I was soon on his tail but when I opened fire the gun jammed almost immediately."

Name:	020.JPG 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	317119
    "We stooged about some more until again I was able to hit him without any return fire."

Name:	021 P1480911.jpg 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	317120
    “At one point we almost collided”.

“Vagabond” interrupted the C.O. “I want a brief report, not some rambling monologue”.
    “Yes Sir”. “Sorry Sir”.

Name:	022 P1480916.jpg 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	317121
    “Well we had a final head to head and his plane burst into flames”.

Name:	023 P1480922.jpg 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	317122
    “I followed him around in another tight circle and fired a long burst into him but the fire had caused most of the damage because his nose had dropped just as I fired and that was that”.

Name:	024 P1480923.jpg 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	317123
    “He hit the ground in a ball of flames Sir, hopefully we can get confirmation on my kill I finished rather lamely”.

"Hopefully we can", was the laconic reply from the C.O.

That was a most enjoyable game Gary – Thanks for the scenario.
    Vagabond went in low to drop the wreath and that gave me the opportunity to fly the Triplane against the A gunned D.lll run by Dave’s AI system as a single combat, uninterrupted by the other protagonists. It’s the first outing for the Tripe Hound and I really enjoyed flying it even though the number of jams was frustratingly high. Where the twin guns jammed I played it as 1 gun jamming and gave the pilot the opportunity of either clearing the jam or firing 1 B gun, I used a weighted dice roll to decide his course of action.

Because it was effectively 2 separate actions I chose to recount it that way my apologies if that makes it even more confusing than usual.

Next games played and just needs writing and then on to the Turkey Unfortunately I’m not going to be the one to collect it .
    Cheers
    Last edited by flash; 07-17-2022 at 03:37.

Butchers Bill

Name:	025 P1480924.jpg 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	317124
    2/Lt VagabondRTB 1 Kill (Krause)

2/Lt IchiroRTB 0 Kills, 1 Probable Dahlmann.

S/Lt Dupont – FRTB-W / WIA 1 Kill (Neuenhofen)
    Landing rolled 2+2= Crashed
    C&W rolled 4 +1RTB -1FRTB -1WIA = 3 - injured - Skip 1D6 Scenarios. Rolled 4 = skip 4 out for the rest of this campaign.

Name:	026 Vagabond.JPG 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	317125
    2nd Lt Vagabond paints another Eagle on the door of the privy and snores quietly in his bunk after escaping the wrath of F.O. Kyte, he won’t be dropping any more wreaths any time soon.

Name:	027 Taki.JPG 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	317126
    Ichiro Takahashi wonders when his luck will turn, it’s been a long time since his last victory, of course his lucks not all bad, at least he’s still amongst the living as the death toll mounts amongst the members of C Flight.

Name:	028 Dupont.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	317127
    Jerome Dupont had an undistinguished and possibly unlucky time in C Flight. Accused of cowardice by Henry De Lacy and he carried that black mark ever since. He was WIA twice before this mission where his wound led to him losing control on landing and the subsequent loss of his life in the crash. He did though finally achieve 1 aerial victory before passing. May he rest in peace.

There is an addendum to Jeromes passing.

“Jones – Jones get in here now”, we’d never heard the M.O. shout before, he was always so calm. “Jones get your sorry body here, immediately”
    Jones was the Medical Orderly who had pulled Jerome Dupont’s body from the wreckage. Those of us who heard this wandered over to the Medical Room to see what the fuss was about.
    Jones ran through the door ahead of us and I could hear the M.O. asking if he believed in the Trinity and Lazarus. I wondered what had got into him.
    “Lazarus” I heard Jones stutter, “Yes bl**dy Lazarus. You remember him, the man who was raised from the dead. Well you’re looking at his brother”.

I reached the door and saw Jerome sitting up in bed. He didn’t look well but he’d just crashed a plane so I expect most pilots would look a little peaky.

“Did you take his pulse like I told you – at the throat or the wrist”.
    Jones looked aghast and muttered “the wrist”.
    “You damn fool man, get out of here before I kick you out, this man’s not dead he’s just sleeping”.

I swear on my life that’s how Jerome Dupont got the nickname Lazarus.

Name:	029 P1480925.jpg 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	317128
    Ltn Fritz Krause: – SD-FLM-FT 0 Kills
    C&W Rolled 7 -2FLM = 5 - Skip 1D3 Scenarios. Rolled 4 = skip 2.

Name:	030 P1480926.jpg 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	317129
    Obltn Edmund Neuenhofen: SD-FT 0 Kills, 1 probable (Dupont FRTB-W)
    C&W Rolled 6 -1SD = 5 - Injured - Skip 1D3 Scenarios. Rolled 2 = skip 1

Name:	031 P1480927.jpg 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	317130
    Ltn Helmut Dahlmann: FRTB-D 0 Kills
    Landing 2+4 = OK

After the last disastrous mission this one was going so well until Jerome crashed on landing and I'm another pilot down.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Vagabond; 07-20-2022 at 10:26. Reason: Tally Adjust

A clear victory for your chaps over the Hun, but those landings seem to be your nemesis! Pity to lose Jerome on the mission where he got his first kill - but, zounds (if that language is permissible), those were terrible landing and C&W dice for Jerome,

I've flown The Turkey but, like your next mission, I need to write it up. Cheers, mate.

Great AAR, John Loved the intimidating C.O. and those "flaming planes." Beautiful RFC Nieuports.
    RIP Dupont. Fill that empty chair.

Well done, John.

Good result - well except for the "DuPont Cartwheel"
    I have seen that happen on more than one occasion.

Have some well-deserved REP to cheer you up.

Very nicely done John, very touching story about DuPont but ... He's not quite dead, so you may want to rewrite your obit on him ! (and check how to deal with a crash !)

Uncle says:

I see the C.O carpeted you chaps for swanning about over the lines in the new type but I have to say bagging a couple of Hun and sending one home with a flea in his ear was still a job well done.
    Fortunately, DuPont seems to have come to in the MO's room but he's still very badly knocked about and will be in hospital for a few weeks before he's fit to join us again.
    Vagabond gets his fourth victory in this campaign, number twelve so far, well done that man
    Last edited by flash; 07-17-2022 at 10:08.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Hi John, nice action and workout for the new tripe. Unlucky die rolls for poor DuPont.

John,

Great story telling as usual but some bad C&W rolls (as usual). Pity about poor DuPont but great win for the Bulldogs. Glad you liked the mission.

I've just flown 'The Turkey' and what a laugh that was but I won't be able to write it up for a while.

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated" Jerome Dupont, 5th December 1916...

Chaps, thanks for the Rep and the comments and commiserations, just about to get the next one posted and I look forward to hearing about your exploits with the turkey and hope I didn't get anyone killed because of it.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Very nicely done John, very touching story about DuPont but ... He's not quite dead, so you may want to rewrite your obit on him ! (and check how to deal with a crash !)

Uncle says:

I see the C.O carpeted you chaps for swanning about over the lines in the new type but I have to say bagging a couple of Hun and sending one home with a flea in his ear was still a job well done.
    Fortunately, DuPont seems to have come to in the MO's room but he's still very badly knocked about and will be in hospital for a few weeks before he's fit to join us again.
    Biff gest his fifth victory in this campaign, number eight so far, well done that man
    Hi Dave, I've obviously still not got the hang of FRTB. If Jerome crashed on landing how can he get +1 for Landed safely in Aerodrome? I've just re-read the section on FRTB where it does says "If they crash - roll for the C/W result and include both the +1RTB and the -1FRTB modifiers" He has got back but not landed safely?

I'm happy that Biff got his 5th and 8 so far but he wasn't flying on the mission it was Dupont and Vagabond with the kills. I think Biff is still only on 7 so far but I'll take 8 if you're giving it.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Hi Dave, I've obviously still not got the hang of FRTB. If Jerome crashed on landing how can he get +1 for Landed safely in Aerodrome? I've just re-read the section on FRTB where it does says "If they crash - roll for the C/W result and include both the +1RTB and the -1FRTB modifiers" He has got back but not landed safely?
    RTB simply means Returned To Base - it says nothing about having landed safely but you are near help, so hence the +1 modifier.
    If you pile it up on landing you get a negative modifier to the C/W roll but you have still returned to base and are near help so still get the the +1 modifier.
    Hopefully that makes more sense to you now ?
    I have straightened out the roster - I blame the heat, or, the bourbon Uncle has a liking for !

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    RTB simply means Returned To Base - it says nothing about having landed safely but you are near help, so hence the +1 modifier.
    If you pile it up on landing you get a negative modifier to the C/W roll but you have still returned to base and are near help so still get the the +1 modifier.
    Hopefully that makes more sense to you now ?
    I have straightened out the roster - I blame the heat, or, the bourbon Uncle has a liking for !
    Hi Dave, I'm more of a Calvados man but I was given some Jack Daniels for Christmas and it evaporated almost overnight, no idea how that happened.

The landed safely is taken from the General Campaign Rules you posted.

Crash & Wounds:

Roll 2D6, apply modifiers & check result table

Modifiers to Crash dice roll:

Ace: +1----------------------------------------If your pilots full (not inherent) skill is Acrobatic/Evasive/Daredevil/Lucky Git
    Exploded: -3 ----------------------------------Boom card drawn for any reason - overrides flamer/collision
    Flamer: -2 ------------------------------------Downed by fire, or, downed whilst burning
    Collision: -2 -----------------------------------Downed due to Collision (Not cumulative with the above)
    Shot Down -1 ---------------------------------Just shot to bits! (Not cumulative with the above)
    Wounded: -1 per wound ----------------------Receive 2 wounds & you're shot down but you may survive !
    Landed safely in Aerodrome: +1 -------------Made it !
    Crash landed in No Mans Land or Sea -1 ----Not the safest or smoothest place to land
    Crashing in darkness -1 ----------------------Sorry - Didn't see that !
    FRTB -1 * --------------------------------------FRTB-E/W/F/D.. Roll2D6 - Crash on a double. Roll for C/W result if you crash & include this modifier.

* FRTB - crash landing:
    In a nutshell; if your pilots are FRTB-E/W/F/D.. Roll2D6 - They crash on a double.
    If they crash - roll for the C/W result and include both the +1RTB and the -1FRTB modifiers.
    If they don't crash they stuck the landing & no c/w roll is required unless they're WIA.
    In which case a standard C/W roll is made without the -1 FRTB modifier

I've made a note on my printed out sheets so hopefully I'll get it right next time.

Bye the way I came upon a thread before I went away where you had gone into more detail on how you expected your AI to work and I incorporated that into this game and it makes you even more deadly than before but makes perfect sense.
    Thanks for that.
    Cheers

I suppose that could be revised to read "Landed in Aerodrome" - safely or not???

John, I keep some abbreviated notes that have helped me clarify some items, though Lord knows I don't often get things correct. Hopefully these are accurate and helpful:

To Clarify:
    You only need to roll on aircraft that crash for any reason or wounded pilots in any circumstance, or a combination of both.
    Planes that get off the table are presumed RTB unless they are on fire with cards still to draw, in which case those cards are drawn and result applied, (off table overdives do not count). If they survive, they are RTB; if not they are flamers and kill can be awarded.

Crashes/Wounds
    Roll two D6, apply modifiers & check the result table.

Modifiers to Crash & Wounds dice roll:
    Ace: +1-----------------------------------If your pilot’s skill is Acrobatic/Evasive/Daredevil/Lucky Git
    EXP exploded: -3 -------------------------Boom card drawn for any reason - overrides flamer/collision
    FLM flamer: -2 ----------------------------Downed by fire, or, downed whilst burning
    COL collision: -2 --------------------------Downed due to Collision (Not cumulative with the above)
    SD shot down -1 -------------------------Just shot to bits! (Not cumulative with the above)
    WIA wounded: -1 per wound -------------Receive 2 wounds & you're shot down, but you may survive!
    RTB landed at aerodrome: +1 -------------Made it!
    NML or SEA crash landing -1 --------------Not the safest or smoothest place to land
    DRK crashing in darkness -1 ---------------Sorry - Didn't see that!
    FRTB -1 * -------------------------------FRTB-E/W/F/D. Roll2D6 - Crash on a double. Roll for C/W result if you crash & include this modifier.

* FRTB - crash landing:
    In a nutshell; if your pilots are FRTB-E/W/F/D Roll2D6 - They crash on a double.
    If they crash - roll for the C/W result and include both +1RTB and -1FRTB modifiers.
    If they don't crash - they stuck the landing & no C/W roll required unless they're WIA.
    In which case a standard C/W roll is made without the -1 FRTB modifier.

Crashing and Wounded Effects Result Table:
    2 or less = Dead!
    3-4 = Injured - Skip 1D6 Scenarios
    5-6 = Injured - Skip 1D3 Scenarios (1-2=1; 3-4=2; 5-6=3)
    7-8 = Injured - Skip 1D2 Scenario (1-3=1; 4-6=2)
    9+ = All’s well when you land well!

Escape & Evasion:
    Roll 2D6, apply modifiers & check result table
    Modifiers to the EE dice roll:
    EXP/FLM: -1 ------------------------Smoke/flame of your aircraft's funeral pyre draws unwanted attention
    Wounded: -1 per wound------------- Includes WIA and any sustained in crash, ie a Crash result from 3 - 8 = -1WIC
    NML No Man’s Land: +1 ------------- Not far to go now!
    BEL behind enemy lines: -1 --------- Dodge the patrols and find a friendly local
    In SEA: -1 ------------------------ Cumulative with above
    Crashed in darkness on land +1 ---- Darkness may be your friend
    Crashed in darkness at Sea -1 ----- Darkness may not be your friend

Escaping Enemy Territory Result Table:
    2 or less = Captured! The war ended for this pilot.
    3-4 = Captured and escaped! - Skip 1D3 Scenarios (1-2=1; 3-4=2; 5-6=3)
    5-6 = In hiding! - Skip 1D2 Scenarios (1-3 = 1; 4-6 = 2)
    7-8 = Landed almost home! - Skip 1 Scenario
    9+ = They didn't even see me!

You will notice landing in NML is penalized but is still rewarded for escape purposes, whereas, landing behind the lines is penalized. A sea landing is penalized in both and is cumulative with being Behind enemy lines for E&E calculation.

In line with Jerome Dupont's sudden revival I've re-written his obituary.

Revised text is in red.

Cheers

Good one John. Uncle seems he needs to lighten up a bit, the boys did the job and did it well. Let's hope Lazarus Dupont doesn't have to come back a second time.

Similar Missions

1. AAR OTT-BYM Mission 9: The Death of Chivalry – 5 Dec 1916 by ShadowDragon
    By ShadowDragon in forum Over the Trenches
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-20-2022, 06:30
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-19-2022, 09:06
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2022, 08:40
  4. AAR OTT-BYM Mission 9: The Death of Chivalry – 5 Dec 1916 by malachi
    By malachi in forum Over the Trenches
    Replies: 9