Thread: SPECIAL OPERATIONS MEDAL - CONGRATULATIONS DAN_SAM

Default SPECIAL OPERATIONS MEDAL - CONGRATULATIONS DAN_SAM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	315150
    SPECIAL OPERATIONS MEDAL

I would like to encourage everyone to raise their glasses to the latest recipient of the Special Operations Medal.

Congratulations to Dan, who receives this award for becoming 'Mr. Europe'. Dan has played a major role in the creation of and management of, the annual Prague event as well as everything else he does on the forum. Dan has been a regular and very popular visitor to our Doncaster event , running great games and basically being a thoroughly decent chap. This list could go on but the beer is waiting...

Well done Dan, richly deserved and I would like to be the first person to say Cheers

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Indeed; I'll raise a glass for Daniel.
    And await his return (some year) to Origins.

Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Excellent!

Thoroughly well deserved - the Prague events I've attended have been wall-to-wall fun, with loads of extra-curricular activities (), and a nicer chap you could never hope to meet!

Cheers, Dan!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Congratulations Dan from Maryland

Well deserved, my friend!
    Voilŕ le soleil d'Austerlitz!

Congratulations Dan-Sam, well deserved!

Awesome! Recognition for a lot of hard work over the years, and very well deserved.

I'll raise a few glasses for Dan.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Great! Cheers to Dan! Eager to meet him in Rome for the European Tournament on June 11th/12th... Another event that he really helped to organize, actually proposing and managing a first turn during Wings of Prague. Thanks for that too!

Congratulations, Dan, from down under.

Well deserved Dan, congratulations
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Absolutely well deserved!

Many congratulations Dan, well deserved recognition for your efforts

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

well done that man. Well deserved

Default Congrats.

Super, wonderful, exceptional, brilliant! I could go on but you should have got the meaning by now. Great news Dan and very well deserved. My trips to two Prague gatherings could not have been better thanks to you. Don't let the Medals drag you down ( by weight that is). I'll raise a glass, or two, to you my friend.
    Last edited by Rebel; 05-27-2022 at 02:59. Reason: Unintentional character removed!

Wow, I'm a little ashamed now Thank your such nice words, it is a special feeling to read them from such experienced pilots who gave to the Aerodrome and our beloved game so much! Prague events would be impossible without Kubajs, Honza and Ladinek. And, of course, all, game masters.

About Rome: packing my suitcase and I look forward to play in MTO
    About Doncaster: really miss this event and hope I can attend again, next time as promoted to double father.
    About Origins: yes! It's in my long term plans to return back in Andrzej's way to celebrate my 40th birthday there. Also hope for traveling a little across the States.

Once again, thank you for this superb medal and your kind words.

You deserve it mate..

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

I would also like to add my heartfelt congratulations to your well merited award of this medal Daniel. I appreciate well the work which goes into putting on a weekend show, from the years when Captain Kiwi and I ran our own.
    Well done that man.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Without people like you, the rest of us wouldn't be what we are.
    Cheers

Congratulations Dan - richly deserved!

Congratulations Dan ! Such a shame we can't toast on this reward in Doncaster coming september... No worries there'll be other moments coming up to celebrate !

cheers,
    Guus
    "zet 'm op ... witte muizen !" (strijdkreet van 1e JaVa, Luchtvaart Afdeling, Nederland 1940)
    "let's go get them ... white mice !" (battlecry of the 1st Fighter Group, Army Air Force, Netherlands 1940)

Congratulations Dan ! Such a shame we can't toast on this reward in Doncaster coming september... No worries there'll be other moments coming up to celebrate !

cheers,
    Guus

Hmmm, tried this second post, but no can do ....
    Last edited by Aardvark1430; 05-28-2022 at 11:31.
    "zet 'm op ... witte muizen !" (strijdkreet van 1e JaVa, Luchtvaart Afdeling, Nederland 1940)
    "let's go get them ... white mice !" (battlecry of the 1st Fighter Group, Army Air Force, Netherlands 1940)

Congrats! A well deserved award!

Similar Missions

1. Congratulations Tim.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-04-2018, 04:06
  2. Congratulations
    By Lt. S.Kafloc in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-24-2016, 09:27
  3. Congratulations
    By Пилот in forum Officer's Club