Ares Games

Thread: It's nice to see the hompage/aerodrome news updated

Thumbs up It's nice to see the hompage/aerodrome news updated

I think that this is a helpful way to keep the forum alive, the community strong, and morale high. Thanks, Hedeby, for sharing that article.

I think that if we could continue updating it, once a week, with something small, that that would be excellent. Eventually, I hope to have something to contribute, myself, besides suggestions!

Thanks Luke, have to hand the credit for the article to Dan Sam... I just posted it. You are right though, so if anyone has any articles or anything suitable, send it through and I will continue to keep things up to date

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Chris is the very helpful as an admin and he's also right - if you have something related to WoG, don't hesitate and write even a short article (could be a quote also!). I guess even one article per month would be fine, just keep it actual.

This is our Aerodrome, so let's keep it running with our effort together

Quote Originally Posted by Dan-Sam View Post
    Chris is the very helpful as an admin and he's also right - if you have something related to WoG, don't hesitate and write even a short article (could be a quote also!). I guess even one article per month would be fine, just keep it actual.

This is our Aerodrome, so let's keep it running with our effort together
    What he said !!! power to the people

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

It would help greatly if the older stuff could be deleted or taken off the front page now, as it's no longer news, otherwise you'll just be adding further to the scroll time to get to Recent Posts

"He is wise who watches"

Thumbs up

Makes sense. What about left there those D-3 months or the last one of there would be any new (don't want, but it is possible).

We only need the latest/relevant news, if it's no longer relevant it should go. It would also help if the presentation matches the standard set by Herr Oberst ie a few lines of intro & a read more link for those interested, instead of a half page of text.

"He is wise who watches"

That (probably) requires much higher skill we than we have right now. Let's see what Chris can do. IMHO the first step is write new news / articles they're actual. The next one(s) should follow.

Thanks Chris & Daniel for making the updates. 2022 should be the year of the return of “Great Convention Gaming”

Similar Missions

1. Ouch! Airplane magazine - good news and bad news.
    By Guntruck in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:47
  2. Any updated news on the expected WGF release?
    By gully_raker in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 15:24
  3. Series 1 Good News Bad News
    By David Manley in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 07:09
  4. Good News, Bad News, Good News, Uncertain News
    By spin_doctor in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 14:34
  5. Some good news re the Aerodrome Historical Forum.
    By gully_raker in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 10:50